That Talk

No one's P.O.V

 "CHILDREN?!?!?!" Both Natsu and Lucy yelled the moment Grandine mentioned it.

 "Yes! I'm getting old and I want some grandbabies!!" Grandine cheered happily.

 "Natsu, this is your mother. Good luck." Lucy said, picking up Happy and walking out of the room.

 "No! Lucy! Don't leave me alone with this she devil!" Natsu cried out, but Lucy was already gone.

 "She left me." Natsu playfully cried, dramatic tears falling from his eyes.

 "By the looks of it, Lucy's ready to have kids. It looks like she's waiting for you to be ready." Igneel said.

 "How do you know if she's ready?" Natsu questioned.

 "You didn't see her face when she left. Yes, she was laughing, but her eyes held a small ounce of impatience. She's ready, but I'd waiting for you to be." Igneel explained. Natsu sat there in silence.

 "Can you at least have one kid by this year? You need to start a family of your own anyways." Grandine said, now more sincere than playfulness.

 "It doesn't just happen like that mom. Besides, even if we tried, there's no guarantee that she'll get pregnant on the first go."

 "Look, I just brought up the subject so that you could talk to Lucy about it. It's weird to talk about your plans with your parents, so we'll be heading home." Grandine finished, getting her stuff and walking out the front door.

 "Go get your girl son!" Igneel teased.

 "Dad!" Natsu yelled, chasing Igneel out the door. Natsu locked it behind them and took a deep breath.

 "Come out Lucy. You know what they want us to do." Natsu called out, knowing that she was listening the whole time. Lucy came out from hiding, still holding Happy in her hands.

 "We don't have to do it yet. I know your not ready so-"

 "Put Happy down Lucy." Natsu said, leaning his head against the door and closing his eyes. Lucy obeyed and let Happy go. Happy immediately went for the blanket on the couch and curled into a fuzzy, blue ball.

 "Natsu, don't feel like you have to." Lucy said, knowing that Natsu was having a mental war right now. Natsu didn't a muscle though. He stood still by the door, indeed having a mental war on whether he wanted to try for a child or not.

 "I do want to start a family, it's just the sudden shock of the subject being brought up. Especially by my mom and not you. That just made things more awkward." He finally said, chuckling at the last part.

 "Yeah, I can agree with that part at least. But I just never brought it up because I noticed that you always avoided the subject, so I kinda figured that you weren't ready, so I never asked." Lucy said. Without another word, Natsu took Lucy's hand and went upstairs to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Us Twins are clean people and we don't write lemons, 

Soooooooooooo.......... 

Next chapter will be the next morning or something like that.

Bye!!