A Few Months

It's been a few months since Nashi's been born, and Lucy and Natsu have never been happier. Even though her lungs have been something they carefully watch, everything else has been normal. Nashi has begun to crawl, and Wendy has been a very good aunt. Natsu's parents have helped financially with their new expenses, and they adore Nashi to the core.

The others though, have never seen Nashi. Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Jellal, Juvia, Gray, none of them have seen her yet because they all live in different areas now, and visiting one another is something that they plan a few months in advance. They weren't going to be seeing each other for another few months.

Everything has been hectic, but they all manage to push through on life, and love each day hapily, even with all of the struggles. Now for the challenge of parenthood to face the former bad boy and his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! It's back! I hope you're all excited, because it's been months since I've looked at this thing..... Hehehe! I'm taking this one slow too though, so it won't be on the votes as often.

Even so, I hope you're all excited!

And letting you know now, this book eventually has to come to an end (which isn't soon) but I'm letting you know that I'm not planning on going all through Nashi's life. And if I do, then there will be major time skips. Just letting you know now.

OK, bye!!