Dinner

No one's P.O.V

Igneel, Grandeeny, and Wendy all arrived at Lucy and Natsu's house. As they walked in, they smelt the sweet aroma of the fresh meal Lucy was preparing.

"Hey Lucy! What you making?!" Wendy asked as she jumped into her favorite, and only, sister-in-law.

"We're having baby veggie stew. I hope you'll like it!" Lucy smiled as she embraced Wendy.

"How's my son doing huh?" Grandeeny said as she hugged Natsu as tight as she could.

"Mom! I can't breath!" Natsu gasped as he tried hugging her back. She let go and smiled as she went to greet Lucy.

"Ok, what are you two planning? You sounded a little off when you called me." Igneel whispered, wrapping his arm around Natsu.

"We aren't hiding anything. We just wanted to invite you guys over for a family game night. That's all. After we eat, Lucy and I have a scavenger hunt for you guys." Natsu explained, secretly snickering.

"Hmmm... Fine. Let's go meet up with our wives before the subject of babies pops up again." 

Igneel pulled Natsu to the girls; Natsu sweat dropping from the last comment Igneel had said.

"So, what did you say you made again Lucy?" Grandeeny asked, looking into the stew that was filling the air with a delicious smell.

"Baby veggie stew. Basically just baby carrots, baby corn, some little peas. You get the picture. The baby veggies made it easier so I wouldn't have to cut anything to fit the pot." Lucy said, smirking at all of their clueless faces of what was the true meaning behind this.

They all sat down as Lucy dished out each serving, sitting down with her own as last.

"So Wendy, how's school going?" Natsu asked.

"Not fun!" She pouted, crossing her arms with her spoon still in her hands.

"And why not?" Lucy pointed just as much as her, teasing her.

"My friend just found out that she's going to be an aunt! Her sister just found out that she has a week old baby! Natsu! Lucy! When can you have a baby?! I want to be an aunt too!" She complained, Natsu and Lucy awkwardly laughing as they shared glances.

"Wendy! Don't put pressure on them! Being married is hard enough." Igneel teased, making Grandeeny smack his arm .

 "It's fine. Trust me, it's been on our mind. For a while now... Hehe..." Lucy said, rubbing her head in shyness. 

 "We don't want to push you to it though. Take your time. Anyways, let's finish up so we can start that scavenger hunt Natsu told me about." Igneel said, scarfing down his whole bowl and running his stomach in satisfaction.

Once everyone had finished, Natsu and Lucy led them to the backyard, where a letter sat on a hard chair.

 "The surprise at the end is one you'll love Wendy. You ready to start?" Natsu said, taking the letter and holding it out.

 "Let's have some family fun!" Everyone shouted as Grandeeny took the letter and ripped it open .