Keep Your Mind Off It

Natsu's P.O.V

"Just look at this beautiful scenery! I'm so glad you all agreed to come along with us!" Levy cheered.

"We're just camping out here for a week. It's not that big of a deal." Gray mumbled.

"It is too a big deal! We haven't done something together like this for a long time!" Levy pouted.

"So our small gathering wasn't enough!" I teased, sticking out my tongue at her.

"I mean... it was nice and all... But I wanted to get out and do something with everyone! Is that such a bad thing?" 

"Of course not Levy. So, what are we doing first?" Erza said, standing next to her boyfriend, Jellal.

"Well, we drove here, but we have to hike the rest of the way up to the camp site. And even then we still have to set up our tents." Gajeel explained.

"Well, let's get going! If we hurry, we can get there by noon." Juvia said, leading the way. Everyone followed behind, but Lucy and I were in the back.

"Everything's going to be alright Lucy. Last night was just a nightmare." I said in a soothing voice towards her.

"I know Natsu. I'm over that now, I just feel like I'm going to puke again." Lucy said, holding her stomach.

"I warned you. You can hide that fact that you're pregnant, but you can't hide the symptoms." I sighed.

"But I couldn't let Levy down. I know how much she misses us hanging out together. And for once we're hanging out together without me being in a suicidal state." 

"Yes, I know, but I'm sure that if Levy knew, she'd make you stay-"

She ran into the forest and started puking.

"Home... hmm, I'm coming." I sighed, walking over with a bag I packed just for this.

"Hey! You guys ok?!" Jellal asked, noticing that we had stopped.

"Yeah! We'll catch up in a bit! Keep going!" I shouted back, shooing them off. They all shrugged and continued walking.

After a while, Lucy stopped and was feeling better, but I insisted on carrying her on my back the rest of the way, and like I had expected, she fell asleep on me in ten seconds flat.

"Just keep your mind off it Lucy. Everything will be fine."

Now hopefully she doesn't have one of her nightmares while we're here camping.