Wedding Pt. 1

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

Lucy was putting her makeup on while I was putting a suit on, not putting on a tie because they bugged me. I didn't have a clear mind though. I kept on thinking back to what Lucy told me yesterday about what's she was worried the baby was going to have. I told her not to worry about it, but once she brought it up, I've been having the same fear.

But today was about Gray and Juvia's wedding. Not about Lucy. Not about me. And especially not about the baby. One mention of that and everyone would be focused on us, then Lucy would feel bad about taking the attention away from the couple, and everything like that.

 "You ready Natsu? I'm going to be waiting outside." Lucy called up the stairs as I grabbed the keys and the gift we had bought them. It was only some pots and pans. Typical things you'd gift to newly weds.

I placed the gifts in the back and got into the drivers seat. I quickly pulled out of our driveway and headed off to the garden area they rented out for the wedding.

 "Remember Lucy, if you feel sick or if you think that you need to head back home, you need top let me know instead of hiding it. Understand?" I said strictly.

 "Yeah, yeah, I know." She said, brushing me off. I sighed and pulled the car over even though we were only half a mile away now.

"Lucy. You will tell me and not hide it because you'll feel guilty. You know that if they knew, they'd understand."

"Yes, well, they don't! So why would I leave one of the biggest days of their lives just because I never told them that I was pregnant! " 

 "Well Juvia would feel guilty for making you stay at her wedding when your pregnant and needing rest."

"But like I said! She doesn't know, so if we were to leave for no reason, she'd ask why and what then?! I'd feel even worse for lying to her!"

"And how offended will she feel when you refuse to take care if yourself? And it's not only Juvia. Levy will be there to and you know that she'd force you to go home the moment you felt uneasy, so please Luce, just tell me if you need to leave. No matter what you feel. "

"..... Just get to the wedding. We're already a few minutes late." She finished after a long pause.

I got back onto the road and drove the last few seconds that it took to get there. We got out happily, as if nothing had happened and greeted Gray and Juvia as we walked in. My parents were there. Gajeel and Levy. Mira and her boyfriend Laxus. Wendy was talking to a boy over by the cake, and it looked like his father was standing next to him, taking a drink with another guy who was smoking.

Basically, there were a lot of people, and most from high school......

And you can guess who made Lucy freeze where she stood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eheheheheheh!!

I'm an evil person!! Left you on a cliffhanger, and since you all can most likely guess who's there, you're going to get all anxious to find out what happens! 

BUT! Only one post on Saturdays!!

So, Now you have to wait until tomorrow.

See you in another book!