You Want A What?!

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

"WHAT?!" Natsu screamed, falling off of the chair he was leaning in.

I knew he wouldn't be able to take in my question that fast. I thought, laughing to myself.

"Lucy! You're not serious are you?!" He asked, panting as he struggled to pull himself back up.

"You heard what I asked. It's exactly what I want." I said firmly, rocking back and forth on my feet. He still looked at me like I was crazy, but I wouldn't give in. I stood their as firmly as his gaze was staring at me.

"You can't be serious. After only a year you want-"

"You said your parents partied 3 months in. Whats wrong with that and being a year? You should be ready. Besides, you have family to brag to and invite." I said, smirking as I said the last part, but deep down, feeling heart ache and questioned how I was even teasing about that right now.

"Back then, my parents lives were different. Times are different now. Can you at least wait another month or so?" He tried sneaking in, but I still stood with an anchor in my foot.

"Nope. I want one now rather then later when we're old, crippled,and can't to anything but sit in a rocking chair and hold each other's cold, dry hand while we watch old television."

His face grew more confused, but twisted as he tried to hold back a laugh at the comment I just made. After putting that aside, his face went deep into thought.

"... Fine. If you hurry, we can do one tonight. If it makes you happy, and if you really want to do it. Fine." He said, finally agreeing.

"Yes! Thank you Natsu! I'm gonna go shopping now! I'll be back in an hour, so get things ready!!!" I yelled as I pulled my purse over my shoulder and ran out of the house, grabbing my car keys in the process.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

I'm gonna die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just gonna say it before you get your hopes up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy did not ask for a child. I'm sorry to disappoint. But that's not what she asked. She asked something else that I'm pretty sire most people HATE to attend. I'm one of those people who hate going to them. Let's see of you can guess.

Anyways, bye bye!