Scavenger Hunt

No one's P.O.V

 "This object is loud and annoying in the morning. Only rarely will it be on while you sleep. Find it for your next clue." Wendy read aloud the first clue.

 "Is it the stove?" Igneel said, not knowing.

 "No daddy! Even I know this one! You yell at me because I don't listen to it! Lucy, where's your alarm clock?" Wendy groaned as if her father was stupid. 

 "Good job Wendy. Follow us and we'll take you there." Lucy said, leading them to the alarm clock in the guests room. Igneel took that clue and read it aloud.

"This machine helps warm your bottle of milk to help you sleep at night."

"Something in the kitchen obviously. The microwave?" Grandeeny asked.

 "Perfect mom! Let's go!" Natsu cheered, taking them to the kitchen, where another clue lied in the microwave. Grandeeny took it this time.

"Memories are kept in this object. Parents look at them and remember the old times when their children were still young." 

"Pictures! Mommy and daddy are always looking at pictures!" Wendy cheered as she jumped up and down.

"Yup! In our photo album lies the last clue. Follow us. Come on!" Lucy said just as excitingly .

They pulled out their photo album and pulled out the last clue.

"Children always want to play here. They get dirty in the mud and trash the house with grass and dirt. This place is just outside your house." Both Natsu and Lucy read aloud.

"The backyard! I should know! I was the one who cleaned Natsu up after he came inside the house with mud pies! " Igneel triumphed at himself for finally getting an answer. 

They all walked outside, where they saw the basket Natsu and Lucy had wrapped up.

 "Is this the prize?" Wendy asked.

 "Yup! But you all have to open it at the same time. Ready! Three... Two... One. .. Open!" Lucy shouted. Igneel, Wendy, and Grandeeny all torn the wrapping paper off that revealed the shirts first, each taking the one with their names on it.

 "G-G-Grandma?!?!?!" Grandeeny screamed.

"Mine says Grandpa!" Igneel laughed.

"MINE SAYS AUNT! MINE SAYS AUNT!" Wendy's shouted as she jumped up and down everywhere. They looked further into the basket and saw baby bottles, some baby shoes. There were rattles and a doll inside as well.

"Lucy! You're pregnant?!" Grandeeny screamed even more.

"When did this happen?! You don't look at all pregnant!" Igneel said in shock.

"Now I'm an aunt too!" Wendy said.

"Oh Wendy. You were an aunt before your friend though. My baby inside my tummy is a month old. So now to can go brag to your friend that you were Aunty Wendy first." Lucy said as she keeled down and poked Wendy's nose.

"You've been pregnant for a month and you never told me us?! Have you told anyone else?!" Grandeeny kept shouting.

"Lets go inside and talk more there while Wendy goes down for bed." Natsu said.

"What?! But it's only seven!" She pouted.

"And you have school tomorrow. So go to the first room and get to sleep. Mom and Dad will take you back home when we're done talking. " Natsu said.

"Hmph! Fine!" She said as she went back inside and tucked herself into bed.

Everyone else went back into the living room to explain everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know! Late post! But it's still Saturday here in Texas. 

Only for 10 minutes though.