Wedding Pt. 2

No one's P.O.V

 Everyone took their seats as the ceremony began. Natsu and Lucy sat in the back in case they had to leave, but Lucy was stone solid the whole time

 "Calm down Lucy. Just smile for Juvia. It's her day." Natsu whispered to her as Juvia began to walk down the isle. Lucy snapped out of it and smiled as Juvia walked my them and waved. 

 "But she's here. I never thought that I would see her again." Lucy whispered back once Juvia had made it to the front. The priest had began to speak.

 "It's been a long time though. Everything she's done is in the past. I'm sure she's changed." Natsu said, holding Lucy's hand tightly. Gray and Juvia were now on their "I do's" and everyone was on the edge of their seat.

 "But this just feeds my fear of people leaving. Gray and Juvia will leave. Gajeel and Levy are moving. Erza and Jellal are isolated most of the time. And now she's here and I don't want her to take you. Everything's going wrong." Lucy said, grasping onto Natsu's hand as everyone cheered at Gray and Juvia's kiss.

They now went back to the party, Natsu and Lucy still standing in the back, trying to avoid everyone. Sadly, that particular someone saw them and walked up to them.

 "Hey Natsu! It's been a while! Since high school right? And Lucy! You doing better with that weird lung problem you had to go away for? I'm surprised that you're alive!" She said all snarky.

Lucy forgot all of her fear and somehow gained all of her courage back.

 "Lisanna. Do you ever shut up and actually not dig for gold?" She said, standing up and holding the sides of the table, leaving forward to be in her face.

"Oh no sweet, sweet Lucy. I haven't changed a bit, and neither have you." Lisanna said, imitating Lucy's position on the other side of the table, both of them now inches away from each other's face.

"Juvia actually invited you? Or is Mira babysitting you so you had to come with her?" Lucy snapped.

"Neither. I heard about this wedding and came on my own."

"Trying to find someone to settle with? Cause if so, then you belong in a strip club."

 "Why would I go there when there's a natural born stripper here?"

"Sorry, but he was just hitched. And mine's of limits." Lucy said, Now getting defensive.

 "I never said that I wanted yours, although I wouldn't mind that."

 "Touch him, and I'll kill you." Lucy said, having a sincere tone in her voice.

"Go ahead and-"

"Lisanna!! What are you doing here?! You're not invited!" Juvia said once she noticed them getting more tense.

"Lisanna!? Your supposed to be grounded at home!" Mira added once she heard that Lisanna was there.

"Uh... I just really wanted to come to the wedding!" Lisanna said with a fake smile I her face.

 "I'm going to say this once." Gray said.

 "And only once." Natsu joined.

 "Get out and away from us!" They then said in unison. Lisanna grew angry and left the wedding scene, leaving everyone with high tensions.

Especially Lucy, for her world went black.