Crying

Levy's P.O.V

"Hey, have anyone seen where Lucy or Natsu went?" I asked. No one knew, so that's when I started calling them. When Lucy didn't answer, I told everyone to call her or Natsu, but neither of them would answer at all.

"Should we go see if they went home? I mean, they just disappeared after Lisanna showed up." Mira suggested.

"I guess we can, but I can only imagine what Lucy might be feeling right now after that. I mean, we all mostly remember what went on between them." Gray said, pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah, but that doesn't explain why they just disappeared. If they went back home, then they should've at least told us. Juvia thinks that we should go see if they went home." Juvia said, getting anxious.

So,  we all got into the limo that was planned for Gray and Juvia, and took it to Lucy and Natsu's house, hoping that they were both fine.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was changing out of my dress and got into bed. I felt so sick right now and I don't know if it was just the amount of stress I got from Lisanna, or if something was happening. A few minutes later, Natsu came in with a bowl of what smelled like chicken broth and set it on the nightstand.

"You feeling better Luce?" He whispered slightly. I turned away and covered my face with the blanket.

"You know that they're all probably coming here right now to see if we're alright." I mumbled, hoping he heard me.

"They probably are, and I'll just tell them that you didn't feel good. Simple as that."

"But you could've told them before we left. Then they wouldn't feel the need to come."

"You know they would anyways. Plus, you don't want them to get any hints that you're pregnant. You're confusing everyone, including me, on the way you act."

"Well, what else am I supposed to do? I'm ruining everyone's lives right now! All because I wanted a baby."

"Don't talk like that Lucy. You wanted one, and so did I. Did you not want to start your own family or what? You're scaring yourself more and more by thinking that way. If you could just-"

"They're outside in the limo that Gray and Juvia were supposed to ride away in!" I said, getting up as I saw them from the window.

"I told you that they would come! And even in the limo! Gray and Juvia should've left on their honeymoon by now!" I said, holding my head in my lap as I had a wave of guilt flood over me.

"Calm down Lucy. I'll go deal with them. You just sit here and rest for now."

With that, Natau walked out of the room while I cried.

I hated crying.

Why am I always the one crying over the stupid stuff?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning you now before you get mad at me....

The next chapter will be a time skip. Only by a month though, making Lucy officially three months pregnant

Ok, bye...