Mom's Warning

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

By six, everyone was here. Juvia, Erza, Wendy, and my mom were in the kitchen with Lucy, preparing dinner for everyone else. My dad and Gray were setting things up in the living room so we could eat in there. I was talking with Jellal and Romeo. Oh, and Gajeel and Levy were playing with Happy.

 "You guys ready for the food?" Juvia asked, peeking her head out.

 "Yep. Bring forth the food!" My dad said in a king like voice. One by one, they all came out with different plates of food.

Once the food was out, and everyone was served, we all sat in chairs and the large sofa in the living room.

 "You enjoying yourself Lucy?" I asked, sitting next to her with my arm behind her.

 "Greatly. I like seeing everyone together like we used to be before we got old." She smiled, taking a sip from her drink.

 "It's only been a year! We're not old!"

 "You aren't mentally."

 "Hey! That's not fair!"

 "Yes it-"

 "Look at my son and his wife teasing each other!" My mom said, popping out of no where.

 "Not that much of a surprise. We're married after all." I said, pulling Lucy closer, making her blush.

"Yes, yes, I know. But I want to talk to you guys after this party about that. I regret not talking to you sooner, and so does your father Natsu. We just hardly see you now, so we never have the time to warn you." My mom said seriously.

"What warning?" Lucy asked.

"Well-"

"Hey Lucy! Natsu! Happy's getting upset! I think he needs more fish!" Levy called out.

"Coming!" Lucy called back, getting up from the sofa. I kept my gaze on my mom, who's eyes followed Lucy.

"I don't think you guys will have severe problems, but you'll still have problems."

What problems mom?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I have you your Saturday post. Out of these three books, which one do you want me to update now?

1.) Popular and Nons

2.) Can you see the Demon

3.) My Criminal Love

I know, not really good choices, but these are the ones I feel like doing right now. But I can't decide, so you guys tell me which one you want to see tonight.

See ya soon!