With The Gang

No one's P.O.V

Natsu and Lucy got back to their tent by morning. Everyone was just now waking up and seeing them crawl back inside.

 "Why are you guys crawling back in?" Gray asked.

 "We've been awake all night. We're going to get some sleep in." Natsu said, shutting him and Lucy inside.

 Everyone shrugged and went on their planned hike. They climbed up the trail that led to a waterfall.

 "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Gajeel yelled as he jumped off the ledge of the short cliff.

 "Hey! Not so fast!" Gray and Jellal said, jumping off after Gajeel. Erza, Levy, and Juvia simply followed the trail that led to the lake at the bottom, then simply walked in, enjoying the cold current that past by them.

"You think that Lucy and Natsu will come soon?" Juvia said, looking back at the trail, as if hoping to see them.

"I don't know, but something other than food poisoning is going on." Erza said.

 "You think Lucy's going back to..." Levy started, but Gajeel covered her mouth.

 "We all know, other than Jellal, that she'll be fine as long as no one mentions it. Even if she's not here, we should learn to forget all of that." Gajeel said.

They all agreed as they took a moment of silence to think for the last time of all the bad.

They swam for a few hours longer and then decided to walk back. They came back to the site to see Natsu cooking lunch.

"Where's Lucy?" Gray asked, hanging his towel first.

"Ssshhh. We were up late last night because she was having a nightmare of her childhood. She's sitting in an unstable mental state in the tent, so just let her be." Natsu whispered, looking back at the small opening in their tent, seeing Lucy curled up in a ball, hugging her knees against her chest as she stared off to space.