Others

Levy's P.O.V

 "Hey Gajeel? Lucy isn't answering any of my calls. She normally answers or at least answers to tell me she can't talk. It's been a week." I asked, knowing he wouldn't know the answer.

 "Natsu and Lucy got into a fight about a week ago. He says he hasn't heard from her since so he's getting worried. She's also six months into pregnancy and they never told us." Gajeel answered. I stepped back in shock at how Natsu has told him, but Lucy refused to talk to me. And that she was pregnant!

 "We need to go help to find her! What if something's happened to her?!" 

 "I was already planning on going. Just waiting for you to realize." He said, getting up and walking out to the car. I quickly got in and we sped off to return home to Lucy.

.

.

 Erza's P.O.V

 "Do you have any idea where she would go?!" I yelled at Natsu who was nearly drunk. I kept taking away his drinks, but he always found a way to get it from me.

 "I dunno. Hic-howm I supposed to know?" He slurred his words as if he were a child.

 "I've got a trace on her phone, and it's moving. Fast, I might add." Jellal said. I had asked him to track Lucy's phone, seeing as he was good at tracking things in general.

 "We're going to find her." I ensured Natsu, getting up to follow the trace. Natsu stood up though and grabbed my wrist. What he said to me put me in more shock then anything, and I would slap him had this situation not been happening.

 "Please, find her. Help her, and my baby."

 .

.

Juvia's P.O.V

"Lucy?! Lucy?! Lucy where are you?! Come back please!" Gray called out as we met Erza and Jellal at the spot they told us to.

"Guys, I can't track her anymore." Jellal said, bending down and picking something up. He showed it to us, and it was Lucy's phone, but it was covered in blood.

"She can't have gone far! We need to keep looking!" I pressed on, running in one direction, calling out desperately for Lucy.

That's when I saw her.

Lucy.

Same. Old. Depressed.

Lucy.

Standing on a cliff. Something in her hand, but it wasn't a gun. Blood was running from her head down her face. She turned around and looked at me. I saw that she was obviously pregnant. I saw that she had fear and pain in her eyes. I saw... I saw death crawling over her, as she took a step back to the cliff.

I thought we were done with all of this depression stuff... But apparently, we were all wrong. 

I ran up to stop her...

And I missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... Well........ this book turned out a little more depressing than I was planning on, but... It's for the drama. And for what i have planned for later on in the book.

As for Lucy being alive or not.

.

.

.

.

.

You'll just have to wait until tomorrow now don't you?

Have a nice time waiting!!

I'm an evil person 😈😈