I Don't Wanna Die

No one's P.O.V

Natsu and Lucy got home and sat on their couch, stuffed from their dinner meal.

"Hey, shouldn't we think about names now?" Lucy said.

 "This early? Give it a few months at least." Natsu suggested.

 "By the time those months have passed, we'll be frantically hunting for a name. Then we'll end up making them a bunch of random names." Lucy joked.

 "Can you at least wait until we know what gender it is? That should only take a month and a half."

 "Ugh! Fine. I guess you have a point, but I'm just anxious..." Lucy lingered off.

 "Is something on your mind Lucy?" Natsu noticed.

 "Nothing important. I'm going to bed early. Get to bed by at least eleven. That gives you three hours."  Lucy said, getting up and walking up the stairs and closing the door behind her. Natsu thought that something was wrong, but he brushed it off as he turned on the tv and watched a football game.

Lucy sat in front of the door I'm her dark room, shaking.

"Not the memories. Please, not the memories." She cried to herself, making sure that she was staying quiet enough. 

She pulled herself up of the ground and slumped over to the bed, switching on a small desk lamp as she lied down. She looked up and saw the silhouette of a man. She backed up against the wall, letting her eyes focus and realize that the silhouette she saw was merely a long, black coat, hanging from the closet. She calmed down and looked towards her window. It was light, but it was starting to rain.

"I'm fine Lucy. Stop imagining things." She told herself, looking down at her hands. Her eyes wandered to her arms, which held the many scars of her cuts that were to deep to fully heal. She looked up once again and saw blood splattered everywhere, and a dead body in the corner of the room. Lucy froze in terror, starring at the body who's face was facing the wall. Lucy got up from the bed and slowly walked up to the body, turning the body over, seeing the pale, blood covered face.

"No..... No! No!!" Lucy screamed. She stood up and backed up quickly, knocking this down asking the way.

"Mom! Why are you here?! Dead?! Mom!" She yelled even louder. As she walked backwards, she bumped into the coat - No. The man, who was holding a knife against Lucy's neck.

"Your child will live the same life as you. Natsu will become so mentally distraught, that he'll resemble your father like a reflection." The voice said. 

"No! Please! Stop!" Lucy screamed. She kicked and screamed, but she couldn't get free.

"Oh Lucy....... Lucy......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lucy....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lucy! Lucy! Wake up!"

Lucy shot right up from the bed, sweat dripping from her like she just did a long workout. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she looked around frantically and locking eyes with Natsu.

 "Lucy, what's wrong? Something's-"

 "Please Natsu..." Lucy said softly, clinging onto him.

 "Not like my murdered mother. Not like my murderous father. Not like all of my past friends that died at the hands of my father."

 "What are you taking about Lucy?" Natsu asked gently, knowing that she was having one of her memory emotional breakdowns.

 "I can't leave this child like most people have left me." She cried. She took a minute to breath, but it just fed the tears in her, causing her to tell her last sentence.

 "I don't wanna die!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late post, but life bit me in the butt and was cruel. But I hope you like this chapter. I MIGHT maker one more of i feel like it.

No guarantees.

Bye!!