Wedding Pt. 3

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

I quickly caught Lucy before she fainted and rested her in a chair. Everyone was still focused on the Lisanna scene, so I had time to try and wake Lucy up. Luckily she did before anyone noticed.

"You ok Luce? You took on more stress than you should've." I said softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I feel like I need to puke." She said, holding her stomach. I quickly helped her up and walked over to a restroom building that was far enough away so no one would see us. I took her into the woman's restroom, knowing that no one else would be here since we rented this place out.

I held her hair up and waited for her to finish.

"I want to go home after this." She said in between deep breaths. I nodded and gave her some tissues to clean off her mouth. Once we were both sure that she was finished, I washed her face and she washed her hands. We got to our car, unnoticed by anyone, and we made a quiet exit.

 "I do have one sort of silly question." I said after we've driven for a few minutes.

 "Why were you so scared of her at first, but then loss all of that fear and smack talk her? I've never seen you get so confident when you're terrified of something." 

 "She insulted me, then wanted you. Plain and simple." She mumbled out as she leaned back in the seat.

Once we got into our driveway, Lucy got a call from Levy. She looked over to me and held out her phone.

 "Answer or decline?" She asked. I sighed and tapped decline.

 "For now... We'll isolate ourselves. Especially you. You need to rest." I said, helping her out and to the front door.

She went up to bed while I made some chicken broth for her. I kept her phone with me though, because knowing her, she'd call Levy back. And Levy kept calling, and so did the others on my phone, so I silenced both phones and shut them down, leaving them on the table in the living room while I took the food up to Lucy.

She's going to be miserable thinking that she ruined her friends biggest day.