Nashi

No one's P.O.V

Lucy and Natsu sat in their medical room, waiting for any news about their child. Eventually, one of the doctors came back.

 "Where is she? When can I see her?" Lucy immediately broke out.

 "In a few minutes. They're getting her set up, so don't be shocked when you're child is attached to air pumps and wires." They earned us.

 "I don't care. I want to see my baby. I want to hold her." Lucy said, looking at her empty arms. Luckily, three more doctors came in. One holding Nashi, the other holding the air machine that was keeping her alive, and the third moving obstacles from their way. Lucy's eyes beamed as she finally got to hold Nashi. Natsu leaned over to see his daughter's face. Sure, she was half covered in tubes and wires, but to Natsu, she was perfect.

"So, she has-"

"She's born with a lung deformity that makes her lungs too small for her body, meaning that it's hard for her to breath. On top of that, she has asthma, doesn't she?" Lucy finished for the doctor.

"Y-yes. That's everything. You're going to have to come in soon to get her more supplies when she runs out, but until then, you're free to leave in about a week." 

The doctor left the room. Natsu took Nashi from Lucy's hands and rocked her back and forth. Lucy smiled herself to sleep while Natsu simply stared. 

"Now I have two beautiful people in my family." He mumbled, pecking Nashi on the head and rocking her to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is your Wednesday post! It's 1:30 here, so it's Wednesday...... Morning! Enjoy this post!