Little Lie

No one's P.O.V

They all arrived at the camp site and began unpacking. Natsu laid Lucy against a shady tree while he went over to help the others.

 "Hey, is Lucy doing alright? She seemed off when we first started." Levy asked quietly, walking over to Natsu who was setting up the tents.

 "Yeah. She's just been feeling sick lately. We think she might have ate something that's given her food poisoning, so she might be puking here and there." Natsu said as a last minute thought.

Perfect story Natsu! Now she has an excuse. He thought to himself, happy at his little lie.

 "Oh, well you guys should've stayed home then."

 "Lucy insisted on coming with you. Let her be with you for a while. Your the second closest to her." 

 "Ok I guess, just don't push her past her limit then." Levy finished, walking back to Gajeel who was getting out the fire wood and flame gas.

 Once everyone finished and started cooking lunch, Lucy woke up and walked over to them.

 "Hey guys. Sorry for sleeping on the job." She apologized .

 "It's fine Lucy. Natsu told us about how you might have food poisoning, so we just let you sleep." Levy said, smiling as she ate. Lucy looked over at Natsu, who had a 'Go-with-it' face.

"Yeah. I just ate something I wasn't supposed to. Anyways, what you guys make?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late post!

And sorry for the short chapter, but in about 1 1/2 hours, it's officially Sunday here, so I might post again then.

If i can stay awake......

ALL NIGHTER! HERE I COME!

See you in another book!