Something Long Awaited

Lucy's P.O.V

I didn't jump.

I simply dodged Juvia when she reached out to me.

 "Lucy, what's wrong? Why is your head bleeding?" She asked, wanting me to walk to her. I wanted to run up and hug her... But then I realized something.

I made them all worry about me again. Once again, they're all out here searching for me. Once again, they're all worrying about what I might do. Once again, I'm not sure if I want to die or not.

 "Juvia! Lucy! Thank goodness you're both safe!"

 Erza and the others came running up. Even Levy and Gajeel were with them, but Natsu wasn't. Go figures.

 "Lucy, we have to get you home. Natsu's -"

 "Why should I care about him? He made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to be with me. And how can I face him when I told him that I regretted meeting him?" I said, cutting Gray off.

 "He's wasting himself back at your place waiting for you to come home! But you decided to not return for a week so he called all of us to come find you." Gajeel yelled at me as he walked in front of everyone.

"Lucy, you need to get this straight! You are going to fight with Natsu! It's part of being human, so you can't just run away from your problems anymore! You need to wake up!" 

No one's P.O.V

"Gajeel, don't yell at-"

"Levy... Let him. Look at Lucy. "

Jellal placed his hand on Levy's shoulder as he pointed at Gajeel and Lucy. Lucy looked like the world was opening up to her, while Gajeel kept yelling things that any basic human being was aware of. 

Once he was finished, Lucy was in tears and was begging to return home. Everyone took her home and left to Gray and Juvia's house to stay the weekend.

 "Natsu? Are you home?" Lucy called out quietly. There was a loud thud, as if someone had fallen off a couch, followed by heavy footsteps. Natsu appeared in the hallway, half drunk as he saw Lucy standing there.

 "Natsu!" Lucy yelled, running up and taking the drink out of his hand.

 "You know better than to get wasted! You wouldn't even allow the thought of alcohol to cross where we live! So why-"

Lucy was cut off, bye Natsu pulling her too a long awaited kiss. Not letting his Lucy go once again.

Not again. Not this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's alive!

And a long needed Nalu kiss has happened.

Now, next chapter will be a time skip, and don't worry!

I'll explain why her head was bleeding in the next chapter and all that.

See you later!