Two Weeks

Yes! I was a mean person and time skipped two weeks to the ultra sound just because i didn't feel like making filler chapters!

I mean, come on! We all want the Nalu baby to be born!!

ok, back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

We sat in the waiting room, waiting for my doctor to call me back to get the ultrasound done.

Surprisingly, I still don't look pregnant. I only look like I've gained a few pounds on my stomach. I didn't need to worry about the others finding out.

 "Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel. We're ready." The nurse said, holding the door open. Natsu helped me up and followed me back to the room the nurse had assigned us to.

 "The doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse said after she finished the pre checkings on me. She left the room and Natsu and I still sat and waited.

 "You ready to see what gender our baby is?" Natsu said enthusiastically.

 "I guess." I said, brushing my had across the bed I sat on.

 "Is something on your mind Luce?" He asked, scooting closer in his chair.

 "Yeah, actually um..." But before I could finish, the doctor came in with her small tray of creams and lotions. That's when I realized that this doctor was the same one who have me the surgery.

 "Mr. Dragneel. Nice to see you again. And I assume that I must call you Lucy Dragneel now." She smiled as she placed her tray down and looked at me with a smile.

 "Hello again! It's nice to see you again. And it's comforting to know that you're giving me the ultrasound." I said as I lied down on the bed.

 "You've been my favorite patient out of all the patients I've had. Oh, but don't tell my other patients. They wouldn't be too happy about that." She laughed as she lifted my shirt to my chest and began to rub the cream on my stomach.

 "So, you want a boy or a girl Mr. Dragneel?" She asked Natsu who seemed to be spacing out in impatience.

 "Huh? Oh! I don't care. I'll love it anyways." He smiled, watching the tv as the ultrasound began.

 While he did that, I beckoned her closer to me so I could whisper something in her ear. I told her and she thought about her answer.

 "It could be possible, but I'm not sure. And we can't tell now because the baby will still be too small to actually be able to see. That's something you have to wait until your child is born to see whether or not it will have it or not." She said.

 "Ok. Thanks any-"

 "Luce! Look! You can see our baby's head!" Natsu pointed out, getting as excited as he always is when he's not dealing with me.

 "Yep! Do you want to know your baby's gender now, or do you want me to send it in a surprise message sometime this week?" She asked, wiping my stomach clean and putting my shirt back down.

 "Surprise message. Telling us now would ruin the fun." Natsu said, helping me down from the bed.

 "Alright then. I'll see you next time you come." She finished as she left the room. After we signed the last of our papers, we headed back out to our car and just say inside for a minute .

 "Hey Lucy." Natsu said, taking my hand and I retraining it with his. 

 " Yeah? " 

 "What exactly did you ask the doctor? I might space out, but I'm still as alert as I am now. Was it the thing that you were going to tell me before your doctor came in?"

" Yeah, it was actually. It's been bothering me ever since we walked into the waiting room. "

"Well then, tell me what it is."