Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit

Rick Castle's POV

I was shocked by what I had just heard but I couldn't make any other decision than the one she had made. I was in love with her, and I couldn't just let her go. I pressed my lips against hers and the kiss was slow but filled with passion. I was trying to show her through the kiss how much I loved her, how deep I had fallen for her. I pulled away to let her catch her breath but I still let our foreheads touch.

"Why do they want you dead anyway?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Probably the bad sides of being a spy" I said and I looked down at her.

"Yeah, probably" she agreed and we pulled apart.

"So how long does it take for your organisation to realize you're not doing what they've told you to?" I asked and I could see her think about it.

"A couple of days at most" she said and I nodded.

I still had her hand in mine so I took her to my bedroom.

"Do you know if they know were I live?" I asked and she nodded.

"They know, you're a famous writer, what do you think?" she asked and I smiled at her. "What?" she asked with a cute unknowing face.

"Nothing, you're just so... cute" I said and she snorted.

I let go of her hand and put my arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"You are" I said and looked into her eyes.

Her cheeks turned a light red and I chuckled. She hit me light in my chest which only made me chuckle more. Before she could do anything else I took her up bridal style and she screamed with a laughter. I threw her onto my bed but to my surprise she was fast enough to take my arm and pull me down with her. I smiled at her and we both laughed. Her laughter was like music to my ears. I bent down and kissed her, I was on top of her and the kiss deepend. I slide my hand under my sweater she still had on her and caressed her breast. She bit my lip and the kiss got more and more rough. I felt the tingle from her hand as she got closer and closer to my down area. She grabbed me and I got harder within milliseconds. I let go of her lips and kissed her neck.

"Wait" I moaned and she let go of me.

I took out my hand from under her sweater and traced it down her pants, or to be fare my pants. I started rubbing her and could feel her already being wet.

"Kate" I moaned as she grabbed me once again.

Our lips were drawn together again like magnets and the electricity shot through my body.

Somebody knocked on the loft door and we both froze.

"Dad! Are you in here?!" my daughter's voice echoed from the hall and I quickly took out my hand from Kate's pants and she did the same.

We jumped up and, while I looked towards the bedroom door, I could feel Kate's gaze on me.

"I'll be out there soon, pumpkin!" I shouted back and turned to Kate.

She looked at me with a scared look and I bent down to peck her lips.

"Remember I told you I have a daughter?" I asked and she slowly nodded, remembering that conversation. "Well, get ready to meet her" I said and took her hand and dragged her out the bedroom thought she tried to refuse.

She probably would've been able to get out off my grip if it wasn't for the fact that I took her with surprise.

"Hi dad" Alexis said as I came into the hall but she didn't have eyes in our direction.

So when she finally turned around I could see her confused face.

"Who...?? Never mind, I don't wanna know" she said and I understood what she thought.

She thought Kate was an one night stand.

"Alexis, this is Kate, my new girlfriend, Kate, this is my daughter Alexis" I said and pointed to each of the two women.

I could see my daughter blush.

"Oh, sorry, Kate, I didn't know you two were dating" she excused herself with a very ashamed facial expression.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known" Kate said shyly and she was blushing too.

I could've never thought Kate was a shy-kind of person. Especially not after she told me about her job.

"What brings you here, Alexis? Or did I forgot to do something?" I tried to remember if I had made plans with my daughter this evening but came up with nothing.

"I just wanted to see you, it's been a month" Alexis said as she looked down in the ground.

That's right, it's about a month ago I last saw her before I had to go away for the next mission. I walked to my daughter and embraced her.

"I've missed you kiddo" I said, using the nickname my mother always had used on both me and now Alexis.

"I've missed you too dad" she said and hugged me.

"I hate to interrupt but, uhm... Rick, we probably should try to get to a safer place. And we probably should bring your daughter just in case" I heard in Kate's voice that she really didn't want this to be the reality, that she really didn't want this to be a problem.

Alexis pulled away and glanced at Kate before eyeing me.

"What does she mean? What happened?" she asked.

I sighed and looked at Kate. I knew she didn't want me in trouble but I had thought it would've been much better if we had left Alexis out of this mess.

"Dad, what happened?" Alexis demanded and I looked at her.

She had one of those faces that told me no matter how hard I would try she would find out the truth sooner or later.

"People want to kill us, but I'm not sure if you should be in danger?" I looked at Kate when I asked if my daughter was in danger too.

"Honestly I don't know, my only order was to get rid of you, but since I'm gonna disobey them I'm not sure what measures they will take" Kate said and in the corner of my eyes I could see Alexis starting to move towards Kate in angry steps.

"YOU WERE GOING TO KILL MY DAD?!" she shouted.