Chapter 21 - His Surprise Her Surprise

Chapter 21 - His Surprise, Her Surprise

Kate Beckett's POV

Rick took my hand and started to pull me with him. I had no idea what he was up to but the smirk told me it was something I was going to regret approving. He had the bags with the electronic stuff in them and I was suprised he wasn't letting me take any of them to help him. At first I almost thought it was because he didn't think I could handle them but after looking him in the eyes I could tell it was because he wanted to be a gentle man and not make me carry anything. Our fingers had intertwined the moment we started walking and Rick dragged me towards another part of the shopping centre. At first I almost thought he was going to try make me do something stupid or if there was... wait a second...

"Rick, if this is something, you know, I'm not going into that store" I said and first he looked at me with confused eyes before he bursted out into laughter.

"Don't. Worry. Kate. I. Would. Never" he said in between laughs.

I narrowed my eyes but his eyes told me he said the truth. He stopped and I looked at the store in front of us. It was a clothing store.

"Oh" I let out and remembered I didn't have any other clothes than the ones I came in and wore right now.

"Now I get you don't like accepting things but, Kate" Rick said and I looked at him. "We're in this together. And I wouldn't mind spoil you, even though I can see in your eyes you don't like things like that, but it's my money and I do whatever I like with it. So, now, when we go in there" he said and pointed to the store "I want you to be honest and take all the clothes you want and need. No thinking about the prize, okay?"

He waited for me to answer. I couldn't believe he had snapped up that about me. Was it that obvious I didn't like being spoiled and helpless? Or did he just get me more than others did? He still waited for me to answer and our eyes met.

"Fine" I choked out.

His face broke up in a smile and without hesitation or warning he bent down and pecked my lips before squeezing my hand and pulling me towards the store. We came inside it and I looked around.

"Woow, I've never seen so much color in one store" I breathed.

All the clothes were absolute stunning.

"You see anyting you like?" he asked and at instinct I said "no" but then he gave me a look and I remembered our deal.

"I-I need to look around more before I can decide" I said and he nodded.

After many 'if's and 'but's I was in the dressing room with a lot of clothes. Some which I had picked but mostly clothing he had probably seen me eyeing and forced me to take with me into the dressing.

"What did you think about that one?" Rick asked through the door and I looked at myself in the mirror.

The grey chemise with the words 'RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN' on sat on me perfectly. Or maybe it was because I liked the way it looked that made my ego tell me I looked good in it. This was one of the clothing Rick had made me test after seeing me looking at it over and over again from a distance. To be fare I hadn't thought he would notice. But apparenly he did.

"Well?" Rick asked again when I didn't answer.

"I like it" I said honestly.

"Let me see" I could hear the smile he had on his lips.

I opened the door and he looked at me with a big smile.

"You look great" he said and he had loveballs all over me.

I couldn't help the smile appear on my lips and I felt the burn on my cheeks once again. This man really knew how to make me blush.

"Thanks" I said and I closed the door again.

After many more tries of clothes I was finally on my two last tries. I put on a yellow long dress and looked at myself. I then opened the door before Rick could say anything and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow" he said and looked at me from top to toe.

"You like it?" I asked and my cheeks turned even hotter than before.

"Yes" he choke out and cleared his throat. "You look really beautiful" he added.

My cheeks burned and I could swear they had never been so hot in my whole life. My eyes met the floor before I gazed up at him again.

"You're going to have that, no arguments" he said and I smiled at him.

"Okay" I said and bit my lip before closing the door again.

I undressed and took the black nightgown that was left and put it on me. Rick hadn't seen me taking it with me in but I had seen him eyeing this a few times. It was very revealing and I knew he would like it. I waited until my blush didn't show as much and couldn't help but smirk to myself in the mirror.

"I need you to help me with something" I said with my most innocent voice.

"With what?" he asked through the door.

"With the zipper in the back, but close your eyes, ok?" I said, still innocent.

"But I have already seen... ok" he gave in and added "eyes closed".

I opened the door with just a little spring and looked out to see if there was anyone else. To my relief there wasn't. I opened the door a little more and took Rick's hand. I pulled him inside and closed the door. I turned to him and saw he still had his eyes closed and he had his hands up as to let me stear them to the zipper. I placed myself in front of him and tried not to smile.

"Ok, you can look" I said and one of his eyebrows lifted in a confused expression before he finally opened his eyes.

He stared at me with shock and I looked at him with my hand on my hip and a smirk on my lips. I could see the lust hunger in his eyes. I bit my lip. I truly had an amazing effect on him.

"You like it?" I asked with a seducing smile on my lips.

He just nodded, he probably couldn't find his voice. I couldn't help myself any longer but started laughing. His facial expression was priceless!

"Why are you doing this to me?" he choked with a hungry and hurt voice.

I went closer to him and put my cheek right next to his.

"Because I can" I wispered in his ear and pulled away.

His lips came crashing towards mine and I laughed while kissing him back. He was about to slip his hand in under the night gown when I stopped him. He looked at me with hurted eyes.

"Not here" I said and giggled. "But if you buy it..." I teased and he immediately cut me off.

"Yes!" he said and I laughed at his eagerness.

"Now get out so I can put on my own clothes" I said and he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Can't I stay?" he asked and his eyes got even bigger.

I laughed. He was such a horny teenager! But a cute and very adorable horny teenager. My horny teenager.

"No" I said and he pouted with his lower lip.

"Please?" he begged and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, fine, but don't try anything" I said and his smile was big.

"I could help you undress" he offered and I gave him a look. "Fine" he said and sat down on the chair inside the small room.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my lips and started undressing to put on my own clothes.

A/N:

Sorry for keeping you waiting, hope you enjoyed it and please comment your thoughts :)