Chapter 43 - Storage Take Down

Rick Castle's POV

The building where our bosses held the gun selling was huge. Kate and I stood outside with a night binocular looking down at the building and the people standing guard outside. We had left 'home' an hour earlier since none of us felt like sleeping. We during the hour we had been here we had seen the guards switching once, and that had been by the time we got here. So as long as we started going in after they switched we would have another hour before next guards would notice we were gone.

"Hey" Kevin's whispering voice startled us and we looked behind us.

Kevin and Javi came towards us, joining us behind the bushes we took cover from.

"You can stay here, unless we call for you, we don't want you to be in the crosshairs" I whispered and they nodded.

I could see in their eyes that they wanted to help more but I knew they wouldn't argue. They knew too well why we didn't want them in there, it was too dangerous. Plus if they came in between the crosshairs there could be a possibility they could get injured and that was something none of us wanted to happen.

"We're here" Roy's voice came out of nowhere and we looked at our right to find Roy and Gates coming out from some other bushes.

We squatted and Kate looked through the binoculars to watch the guards.

"We've been here for about an hour, they've switched guards only one time and that was when we got here. Next time they've switch we should take the guards out and get inside" I said and both Roy and Gates nodded in agreement.

"Hang on, someone's coming" Kate whispered and we all gathered behind the bush with the best view and peeked out, trying to make out something in the darkness.

There were two guards coming and they talked with the two guards standing there. We were too far away to be able to hear what was said but it looked like it was just update on how it had been and if there had been any trouble. The two old guards left and the other two took their places.

"Do you know if Yvette and Ron is in there?" Gates asked and we pulled away from the bush so we could look at each other while talking.

"Actually we haven't seen them but, I hacked into their phones and according to their GPS they're inside" Kate said and I looked at her proudly.

I had no idea she was so great at hacking but turned out she was. She had come up with the idea 45 minutes ago and I had told her to try.

"Ok, then let's get som justice" Gates said and we all nodded.

We left Javi and Kevin at the bushes, told them to strictly come if we called on them. Gates had brought three radios. One for Javi and Kevin, one for me and Kate and one for herself and Roy. We split up so me and Kate were going to take out the two guys we've had our eyes on while Gates and Roy were going to go around the building to find the south way in. Me and Kate sneaked in the darkness and when we got to the guards we sneaked up behind them. Kate took out a knife she'd taken with her and while she cut a perfect line of blood across one of the guards' neck I broke the other one's with my bare hands. Once they were down we put them to the side and before I opened the door I looked at her.

"You ready?" I asked and she looked at me with a small kind of fear in her eyes.

She nodded and I opened the door. We walked inside and looked at the corridor in front of us. I closed the door behind us and we moved forward, guns up in case we would run into someone. We had gotten the silencers with us just in case. When the corridor ended we walked into a big open space with a lot of stacks everywhere. There seemed to be no order on how the boxes were disposed.