001: homeroom hottie

Sarada

Glad you decided to click read my friend. You're in for one hell of a ride. Let me bore you know longer, and lets get right into this story.

Look, college isn't all it's cracked up to be. Trust me, i would know.

I learned that my first year here. It isn't all about parties, classes, and yada yada yada. It's also about people. The more you get to know a person, the more you find out about their personality. And once you know their personality, you know them for life. When you want to find love and just be with someone you love, you have to remember some things.

Looks don't matter.

Grades can be a thing.

But most importantly, keep note of their personality. Because if you don't, your love life will rockier than a coal mine.

I had to learn that the hard way.

All because of one thing: i didn't note his personality.

~°~°~°~°

My alarm clock rung, but nothing compelled me to get up out of bed.

"Sarada get up!" My roomate yelled.

I groaned and turned over on my side. "Do i have to???" I ask groggily.

She groaned. "Yes you have to get up! Now c'mon move!" Chouchou said as she pulled me off the bed.

I grumbled as i got up off the floor. Chouchou was already fully dressed and ready to go. I looked at the time. It read 7:50.

My eyes widened and i grabbed some clothes out of my dresser.

"Damn im almost late!" I shouted as i rushed out the door and into the dormitory hallway. Chouchou shouted after me. "I tried to wake you up! You're impossible, you know that woman?!?!" She shouted angrily.

I raced into the girl's bathroom and into the showers.

I took a quick 5 minute shower. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

I didn't feel like being fancy with my clothing choices. I picked out a simple white t-shirt and light blue jean shorts.

I ran barefoot back to our room. I put on some converses and grabbed my purple binder. It had all my notes for all my classes in it, and i have to thank my mom for buying it for me, because it was like heaven all in one bundle.

It had a gracious shoulder strap so i could easily carry it everywhere i go, and it had it's own file folder to sort all of my notes. God, i wish i would've known about these things back in middle school and highschool, i would've killed to have one of these.

I grab my phone,  my keys and my backpack and chouchou and i are out the door.

We manage to make it to our first class with 5 minutes to spare. Give us some coffee and the chance of being late, and it's amazing what you can do with legs!

We sit down in our seats. Our first class was college algebra Now im going to be honest, algebra is a pain in the ass. Not gonna lie. If you don't study, or pay attention in class, your gpa could get crushed within weeks of just 1 semester. No joke.

My schedule is a piece of work. I have college algebra first, like i said. But being at the top of your class in highschool really paid off. I took five extra accelerated classes in my senior year, and i only get to take 5 classes in my sophmore year of college! Isn't that great?!?!

Only problem is when i finish those 5 classes in the day, i have nothing else to do. Sometimes i just go to the library, and sometimes i just stay in my dorm room on my laptop.

The bell rung and class officially started. Need i tell you, this is the first day of sophmore year. Summer break was definetly fun, but I'll get into that later.

"Ok everyone i will start the lesson in a minute, so please open your textbooks under your chairs to page 771. Please solve the following problems while i get the smartboard started."

Yes, my algebra professor uses a smartboard. Almost all the professors in this college do. It's a definite throwback to the middle school and highschool days, but as large as our budget is, they still want to save money on these large smartboards instead of spending money installing 3 seperate chalkboards in every classroom on campus. I don't know how that even makes sense, but im not in charge of the budget. By the way his name is professor Johnson. Although, he doesn't like anyone using the term 'professor' before his last name. Thats why we call him Mr. Johnson. Throwback to the middle school and highschool days. Again.

As i open my textbook, the door to the room swings open. Everyone's head turns to look in that direction.

"This is college algebra 1 right?" The guy says with an emotionless look on his face.

I could've sworn i felt my heart skip a beat. He walked into the room so now everyone had their eyes on him. I saw some girls in the row next to mine whisper something before they fell into a quiet fit of giggles.

Mr. Johnson adjusted his glasses on his face and cleared his throat. "Uh, yes. Are you new to this class?" That was kind of an obvious question...

He rolled his eyes. "Isn't it obvious? That's kind of why i asked if this is algebra 1." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. I just lost any and all attraction to this guy. But note, im completely lying to myself.

Apparently he caught this from me and gave me a smirk.

Mr. Johnson sighed. "Young man, i do not tolerate that kind of attitude. You're lucky im letting it slide. Please take a seat behind Ms. Uchiha. Sarada please raise your hand." Mr. Johnson said.

I gaped at my teacher. Mr. Johnson you have officialy betrayed me.

I sighed as i slowly raised my hand. "Here." I said solemly. I could here chouchou snickering from beside me. I glare at her, but her snickering turns into small giggles.

He smirked as he walked over and sat down behind me. I think i have officially entered hell.

"Would you care to introduce yourself to the class?"

As soon as mr. Johnson said those words i knew what i was getting into, but at the time i would deny that.

"Name's Boruto uzumaki," He said as he rested his feet in the basket of my desk. He leaned back in his chair and rested his hands behind his head.

"Transfer student."

.

.

.

.

Yep i wanted to start a new story! This takes place in the united states. Te location might be a mixture of New York and florida combined.

I don't know much about college, because im not there yet, so I'll probably make up things as i go. When it comes to classes in college, i'll probably just look it up on the internet.

Anywho, i hope u enjoyed!

Goodbyeeeee💖💪