015: the eyes of determination

Boruto

Ice girl has her tournament today.

Right now i was helping the archery team load their equipment into the coach bus.

They seem to have gotten use to having me around ice girl all the time, and they've seemed to become fond of me.

Though she didn't seem to be here yet...

"Alright... The only person missing is... Sarada... Where is she?" Coach anko asked.

"Im right here." I heard a familiar voice say. I felt pleasent chills run down my spine.

She walked towards us, and chubby was with her. And if im telling the truth, she was smoking.

I think she looks even better in her game uniform then her practice one.

The uniform was the same as the last one, except the colors were different, and it looked a little tighter. The colors were black and red. And damn, that uniform complimented all her curves!

I was speechless to say the least.

It seems i couldn't restrain myself because i said exactly what was on my mind.

I leaned on the coach bus as she and chubby walked over. "For someome so cold you look so hot." I said.

I could see her face fluster just a bit. It was cute.

"Thanks..." She said shyly.

I felt someone grab my shoulder firmly.

I turned around. It was iwabe.

He motioned with his head for me to follow him. I sighed. "I'll be right back." I told ice girl with a smirk.

She nodded as chouchou and her started talking.

I rolled my eyes as i stopped infront of iwabe on the other side of the bus. "Yes can i help you?" I asked as i put one hand in my pants pocket.

He glared into my soul, not that i cared anyway. "I need you to do me a favor." He said in a serious voice.

I can only assume what this guy was going to ask me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

He stares at me for a second.

"Stay away from sarada."
Wow i got to give him credit. He's the second most blunt person i know, the first being ice girl.

I scowled ay him. "What the fuck is wrong with you man? What did i do to you huh?"

He growls lowly. "You heard me asshole. Stay away from her." He says.

I clench my fists. "I can't do that. Once someone like her enters my life, i can't let them out..." Somehow my scowl turns into a soft smile, not something i do often.

"What are you saying?" Iwabe asked. I could hear the slight shock in his tone.

I chuckled. "I don't know what im saying these days.... Maybe i like her... Maybe i don't." I say quietly.

I can sense that iwabe's eyes widen. "You're in love with her..."

I smile slightly. "Maybe im not... Maybe i am. You'll find out soon enough though." I say as i begin to walk away.

I think i gave him the gist of it.

I walked back over to ice girl and chubby.

She looks at me with an apologetic look. "Did he threaten you? Because if he did, I'll have to give him a serious talking to." Sarada said with a roll of her eyes.