008: unstable

Sarada

Seriously hormones? Can you guys tell me why the hell i was leaning in? Further more, can you tell me why HE was leaning in?! What is this? Some cliché highschool movie? Because if it is, the gig is up. Come out with your damn cameras and maybe i won't hurt you.

I tossed myself on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Chouchou stood right next to my bed with her arms crossed. "You like him." She smirked.

I sat up and looked at her. "What?" I questioned. I don't even know why i said that, i heard every word she said.

"You like him." She repeated.

I snorted. "Yeah, and im not the captain of the archery team." I said with a fake laugh.

She clicked her tounge. "Ooh, Ms. Uchiha, you've got it bad..." She smirked as she looked at me.

She grabbed my compact mirror off my nightstand and showed me my face.

An unholy tint of pink ran across my cheeks, and i was still wearing that dobe's jacket. Not to mention i was sweating like there was no tomarrow, and if i don't tell her the truth im not going to make it TO tomarrow.

"Spill the beans hon." She said as she sat down beside me.

I sighed. "Ok, maybe im the tiniest bit attracted to him-- but by this much!" I said as i squeezed my index finger and thumb together.

She raised an eyebrow at me as i chuckled nervously. "This much?" I said as i opened my fingers wider.

She squinted her eyes at me. I was on the verge of blowing up.

I gulped and my face was getting even more red. I think the fever was setting in again...

I clenched my teeth. "OK FINE! Ihaveacrushonhim!" I said fast and all at once.

She smirked as she cupped a hand around her ear. "What's that? I didn't hear, could you repeat that?" She said. Chouchou you clever bastard!

"I said i have a crush on him..." I said quietly.

She chuckled victoriously. "I friggin knew it! You are so predictable gurl!" She said.

I looked at the ground as i ran a hand through my long black hair.

What the hell am i going to do? A 19 year old like me shouldn't be having crushes, especially in my sophmore year of college!

"When did it start?" Chouchou asked. Her voice was now calm and soothing. Amazing what you can do when you spill a secret huh?

I sighed.  "When i first met him in the café i worked at close to the end of junior year in highschool. I already told you how we met, and from there i had already broken up with inojin. After our little meet, i dubbed him, 'the important thought in the back of my head.'" I said with quotation marks in the air.

She scratched her chin. "Well i can tell he likes you." She said.

I looked at her bluntly. "You're kidding right? Why would playboy like me?" I snorted.

She looked at me bluntly now. "You're wearing his jacket dumbass. Plus, you should've seen how worried he was when you passed out, he looked like he was going to explode!" She chuckled.

I waved her off. "That doesn't mean anything. He gave me it to comfort me, and anybody who saw me pass out would've been worried in that situation." I say with an obvious tone of voice.

She rolls her eyes. "You're seriously more dense then my dad. He's got a thing for you! Have you noticed the lustful stares he gives you in our business course? What the hell compels you to think otherwise?!" Chouchou shouted.