059: trouble amidst

Sarada

I got back to my dorm later. "Chouchou, i stopped by my mom's house, she made you some food." I called out.

She came rushing from our bedroom.

She snatched the bento out of my hand and grabbed a fork from the kitchen.

I chuckled. "You're that hungry?"

She nodded. "I went to the gym with kawaki, and he didn't let me eat anything after! He suggested i go on a juice cleanse! Can you believe that shit? My own boyfriend!" She exclaimed as she sat on the couch.

I sat beside her. "Well it's not a bad thing for him to suggest that actually. It means he cares about you." I said with a smile.

"Are you serious?" She deadpanned.

I shrugged as i turned on the tv. "Just saying what i think here."

She scoffed as she grabbed a bag of chips out of the couch cushions. Sometimes i wonder why she does that...

It was silent for a while. "My dad hates Boruto..." I said quietly.

She turned to look at me. "I can see that."

I let out a small laugh. "I guess you can. The other night he told boruto he should quit basketball... Just for the business."

She winced. "I may not know him well, but i know how important basketball is to boruto. That must've really hit home then..."

I nodded with a slow sigh. "He was upset for a few days. I have yet to talk to my dad about it. He really crossed the line on that one."

There was a silence. "You should talk to your dad about it sooner than later."

I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather wait a week or two, the tension is still kinda high." I explained.

There was another silence between us. That's when my phone dinged.

I looked at the message on my lock screen with weird look on my face.

Unknown
Im watching you.

Chouchou notices and smirks at me. "What, did boruto send you a dick pic?" My phone almost slipped out of my hand from that.

I glared at her and flicked her forehead. "No! I just got a weird message..." I showed it to her.

She whistled lowly. "Wow. Yeah that's a definite stalker right there." She said.

I raised a brow. "Whatever. It's probably just Sumire playing a dirty prank on me. I wouldn't put it past her anyways." I said as i blew out a puff of air.

I decided not to answer it. It wasn't important anyways.

~°~°~°~°

(An: i seriously fucked up the timeline, so just ignore it if the date in the book,might be wrong.)

2 weeks later~°

Boruto

I put on my jacket as i get ready to leave for class. The new year break is over and im pissed about that.

I grab my bag and im out the door.

Skip to class~°

I arrive a few seconds before the bell and sit down in my seat.

I take the notes that are on the board.

I notice sarada isn't here yet.

Chouchou's here so that's a bit weird... We either walk to class together, or she gets here with chouchou...