049: a little chat

(Sorry it took so long to update guys, got my phone taken away. Welp, heres what youve been starving for!)

3rd pov

Boruto sighed in annoyance as he sat in the black leather chair infront of his father's desk. He was a bit cranky that he had to drive 3 hours to his father's office, since it was so far from his college.

He was currently talking on the phone to some employee or manager of some sort.

"Yes. The transactions should be put in the system by next friday... Yes i am aware of that. Alrighty, you go ahead and enjoy the rest of your day then. Bye." He hung up his phone and laced his fingers behind his head.

"So whatcha been up to son? How's that girlfriend of yours?" He grinned.

I leaned my head on my middle and index finger. "Nothing dad. And she's fine. You been home lately? Mom and hima have been missing you." Boruto said with a bit more bite than intended.

The grin on his face vanished. "I was home a week ago... I try to go often I've just been caught up in work lately... Don't forget this isn't just a financial company."

Boruto rolled his eyes with a scoffed. "Did you forget that you're married? Or did you cheat on mom with the business?" Boruto said before he clenched his jaw.

Naruto sighed as he leaned forward. "I love my family, nothing can ever deny that. I'll try to be home more often. But that isn't the point right now," he said as he slid a newspaper on the desk infront of boruto.

The teen gave his father a suspicious look before he leaned forwatd and grabbed the paper.

His blue orbs widened as his hands clenched around the paper. "This is... How--why?" Boruto was shocked to see him and sarada on the cover.

A smile tugged on the older blonde's lips. "I see that's your girlfriend... Do you know who that is?"

Boruto snapped out of his shock. "Of course i know who she is, she's my girlfriend dad." He deadpanned.

Naruto shook his head with a chuckle as he pulled one of the many picture frames off of his desk.

He showed it to boruto. "Do you remember this?" He asked.

Boruto took the picture frame and looked at it intently. "Sort of..." It was a picture of him and a girl he knew when he was younger. They used to play together all the time. But his dad's company found a new location in the state and moved away when boruto turned 6. After a few years he forgot the name of her parents, and worse enough, her.

"She was my playmate... But... I barely remember her."

Naruto shook his head with another chuckle. "That's your girlfriend boruto." Naruto said with a bright smile.

His eyes widened. "W--what? What do--"

Naruto interrupted. "That little girl that you're sleeping next to in the picture, that's sarada. You guys were very close when you were small, but when we moved away you guys sorta forgot about eachother. Though i did keep in touch with her parents, we just never thought of bringing you kids to eachother again... We got so caught up in our own lives, so it was never mentioned."

Boruto's lips parted in shock. His finger traced over the picture. "She was her all this time... I--i... I always felt close to her in a weird way before we started dating... Dad... Thanks. For this... Can i keep the picture?" Naruto laughed. "Go ahead. Your mother and your aunt sakura have millions of copies." He smiled.

Boruto grinned. "Thanks dad. Your not such a dip wad after all." The teen said before he rushed out of his father's office.

Naruto sighed as he sat back in his chair. "Such drama..."

~°~°~°

Boruto

I parked in the parking lot of the girl's dorm. I had just gotten a text from sarada. It was intense. I would tell you, but im too intoxicated with euphoria to even function properly right now... Whoops, didnt mean to knock down the fourth wall there...

I pushed open my car door and looked around for any sign of sarada.

I sucked in a breath when i heard it. "Boruto!" The familiar voice that i oh so treasured.

I turned around and saw sarada about a yard away. She was smiling at me with beautiful smile that can make me feel weak at the knees.

I started running to her, and she did the same.

When we met, her arms wrapped around my neck tightly, and my arms were snug around her waist. I picked her up and spinned her around. "If i had known that you were the same person that i shared my oreos with when i was five, i would've jumped into your arms like this so much sooner..." She whispered in my ear.

I chuckled as i set her down. "This is a surprise to me also... Now i know we have a lot more in common for sure. I can't believe though... All this time..." I trailed off.

My eyes locked with hers and i couldn't help but fawn over her. She was beautiful.

Her onyx eyes were deep and endless there was a sparkle in them that made them resemble a galaxy.

Her dark shiney hair was allruing and it ran all the way down her to her mid waist. It was silk soft.

Her lips... Definitely one of her famous facets... They were pink and pluno, and sometimes i just couldn't help myself.
I loved the way they always curved into a grin, a smirk, and most of all a smile.  It always made my day...

And there was so much more...

There was something about her that just made my heart flutter... Whenever she was around it made my insides jump.

She was the same girl who i had playdates with every weekend when we were younger... The same girl who made me feel better when my optimus prime action figure broke... She was the same girl who made my six year old self feel better about my family moving...

There's no denying it now...

I've fallen hard, and there's no way im getting up.

.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!