035: solice

Important A/N: guys im going on vacation, so I'll be out of the U.S. Just lettin' you know im going on a week hiatus plus another 4 days, so no new chapters of anything will be published as of now. I rly am sorry, but c'mon, izu needs some relaxation. I'll see you guys next week! ✌🏃👉✈ extra notice: creds to my amazing editor who wrote that scene towards the end. Also, for those of you who don't like smutty scenes, proceed with caution!⚠

Boruto

After i dropped sarada off i drove back to my dorm. She left me really unsatisfied, and it's taking everything in me not to go back there and rip her clothes off.

I park my car and enter the dorms. I take the elevator up to my room and open the door to see shikadai on the couch. "Sup." He greeted.

"Hey." I said. I dropped my stuff of in our room. I took my hoodie off leaving me in a tanktop.

I walked out into the living room and i saw shikadai start snickering for some reason. I raised a brow.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I ask.

He starts laughing harder. "B--boruto, did sarada arouse you or something?" He asked as he trembled with laughter. For a second there i thought shikadai was a superhuman, because there was no way he could've known what me and sarada did just now, that was until i looked down.

And there protruding through the middle of my pants, was a boner. My eyes widen and Shikadai was practically dying on the couch.

I rush into the bathroom and slam the door behind me. I knew we probably should've finished what started... Now she's got me hot and bothered...

The last time i ever got a boner was back in 11th grade. I haven't gotten one since then, up until now. The worst part is i forgot how to get rid of it...

Then i remembered when my dad gave me the talk... He said there was a few things i could do. One of them im not even going to mention. I should probably just take a shower.

I strip down and turn the water on as i step in the shower. I sigh as the warm water hits my face.

"What have you done to me princess..." I say to myself.

~°~°~°~°~°

Sarada

I curse mentally as i close the door behind him and slid down to the ground with my face in my hands.

I can hear Chouchou snickering as she walks in from the kitchen.

"What the hell happened now?" She laughed.

I glare at her through my fingers. "We almost had sex just now..." I say it clear as day. Chouchou's eyes widen before she covers her mouth to hide her giggles.

"Let me guess, you guys didn't finish, and now you want him more than ever." She smirked.

Wow. Sometimes Chouchou really surprises me with her intelligence... It makes me wonder why she acts like a dunder head sometimes...

I looked up at her. My face turned a another shade of pink. "This is killing me..." She laughed.

"If you're that desperate--" i interuppted her.

"Im not desperate!" I shout.

She holds her hands up in defense. "Woah, slow your roll uchiha, all im saying is if you really feel that you're both ready for that, you need to seduce him in some way. The next time he comes over I'll be sure to be out somewhere so you two can be alone." She put on that stupid smirk again.

I glare at her playfully. "What are you my wing woman?" I snort.

She laughs as she pulls me up. "I guess so. Without me, lets face it, you'd be lost." I roll my eyes with a grin.