018: rumors and regrets

Sarada

This was complete madness.

Sumire never fails to try and ruin my life!

This has been happening ever since our freshman year in highschool!

It makes me wonder....

How did we even become friends?

°Flashback°
It all started during freshman oreintation.

It was a week before school started.

I didn't see any of my friends from last year in oreintation just yet.

Principal tsunade was making an announcement about something when somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi, im Sumire kakei! Im new here, and i was just trying to make some friends." She smiled.

It's somewhat hard for me to meet new people, but something about her aura just gave me that cool, calm, amd collected feeling.

I smiled nervously. "Hi, i--im Sarada. Sarada uchiha." I say as i shake her hand that she was holding out.

She smiled back at me. "That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you Sarada."

And from there we just hit it off.

After that she started hanging out with my friends and me when school started. We all liked her.

But it wasn't until sports season in our sophmore year of highschool that something impacted our friendship.

Both sumire and i decided that we'd try out for two teams together. Volleyball, and archery.

I had been doing archery for years, and i was naturally good at sports, curtesy of my mom's side of the family.

Sumire, well... She was interested in sports, but that didn't mean she was good at them.

During volleyball tryouts sumire was so excited. "We are so going to make the team!" She said as she put on the practice jersey.

I chuckled. "Yeah, i believe in us!" I said.

We had exited the locker room. Coach wanted us to practice 3v3s.

Sumire got put into another team, and i happened to be versing her.

Her teammate served the ball over.

Chouchou, who was trying out with us, set the ball up for me to hit it.

I jumped into the air and spiked the ball.

Sumire fell to the ground as she tried to hit it over, but didn't.

It went on like this until the last round.

My team was serving.

It was 19 serving 17. (I know a few things about volleyball. Correct me if i made any errors.)

I said the score and served it over perfectly.

Sumire hit it over in a very sloppy manner.

Chouchou hit up, and the other team bumped it back.

My eyes widened as the ball went in slow motion.

I had to keep the score up. We could win this, i thought.

I had to think fast.

I ran up from my posistion.