036: Ecstasy

Im back!

Sarada

I yawned. My eyes widened when i remembered what happend yesterday. I felt immediate heat rush to my cheeks.

I slowly turned my head back and my face became soft. I have to admit, boruto looked gorgeous when he slept... Wait what?

His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist as he slept peacefully. I kind of liked the warm feeling i felt in the pit of my stomach... It was comforting. It was nice to know that he made me feel this way.

I wanted to snort when i saw him shift and pull me more towards his chest.

I wonder if chouchou came in last night and saw us like this... That would've been the worst embarassment ever...

I sighed as i turned my head back. I knew i would have to get up sooner or later, but i really didn't want to.

I turned around and rested my head in the crook of his neck. Nothing right now could compel me to get up.

I smiled when he shifted again and started to stir. He yawned as he sat up slowly.

"Good morning..." I said sleepily.

He smirked as he looked down at me. "It is indeed..." He whispered coarsely.

He leaned down and re-wrapped his arm around my waist. "Last night was amazing... You were amazing..." He whispered in my ear.

His lips were at least an inch away from mine. "You flatter me dobe..." I said before i grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him.

I really must be dreaming now... There's no possible way this is actually happening...

We broke the kiss after 10 seconds.

He smiled at me. "Do you think chubby knows?" I shrugged. "Im not really sure..." Man am i a good lier...

He kissed my cheek before he sat on the edge of the bed and stretched.

He put his underwear back on and walked out and stood in the doorway. "Are you hungry? I'll go make something." He grinned.

I smiled a bit. "That sounds nice... Thanks."

Even though he was in my dorm i really missed the warmth of me being in his arms. Well, it's not like he was going soon anyway...

~°~°~°~°~°

Sumire

I honestly wish i didn't spy on chouchou and sarada. It's bad enough i have the dorm right next to theirs.

I'll admit im a bitch. There's no denying it. Hell, i spy on people to get dirt on them. And when i want something, i get it.

I went so far as to drilling a whole in the wall that connected our dorm rooms, and i heard their whole conversation. Even the part about boruto wanting to finish what he and Sarada started. I made sure to be out of my dorm when he came over to her dorm last night. And anything they did is completely left up to the imagintaion.

Sometimes i wish it were me in that situation... I may be popular, but i always get the short end of the stick when it comes to that shit.

I don't care how much those two love eachother,

Im going to fucking break them. And when i do, boruto will be on his knees begging for me.

And as for the uchiha nerd?

Well, lets just say she won't be in the picture. I've had ENOUGH watching those two eye-fucking eachother in class, or somewhere on campus. It's bad enough they already did the deed... I would've been boruto's first...

Look, I've been with guys before. I lost my v-card at 15, and now I'm a pro. I could've done him better than what that stupid uchiha probably did. I heard him whisper to her this morning on how 'amazing' she did.

Bullshit.

When he first came here, i had him wrapped around my finger. He was practically putty in my hands... Then he goes along and gets friendly with sarada. I'll admit it hurt my pride, but it only made my determination stronger.

I have a plan, and when it's reached it's final stage, I'll be victorious and boruto will be mine!

Ahem, sorry for sounding like a cliché evil villain, but im determined to win the war.

Watch out sarada...

~°~°~°

Boruto

I have this feeling i get in the pit of my stomach when im around her... It's pleasent, but also similar to the feeling of nausea.

It's warm, and kind of comforting... Whenever i see her, think about her, or even touch her, it flickers on like a light switch.

It's almost like sticking a fork in an electric socket. I can feel the pure euphoria and ecstasy of it all...

Every time it occurs, my heart gives a heavy jolt, and i can feel my stomach doing somersaults in the middle of my body...

I don't mean to sound like a poet, im just describing what i feel... My mom told me when i turned fourteen that i would feel something like this soon...

She said, and i quote; "Boruto, you're gonna meet someone one day who is going to completely sweep you off your feet", and boy was she right.

But sarada did more than just sweep me off my feet. She put a gun to my head with the words 'love' tattooed to it, and shot me in the heart straight on. If that's not falling in love, than i don't know what is.

It's like I've fallen off a cliff, but before i could get to the ground, sarada grabbed my hand firmly and pulled me right back up.

It's amazing how when i was eight, i use to think girls had cooties. Girls would think vice versa. If my eight year old self saw me now, he'd find the nearest hazmat suit and zip that shit on fast.

If you told me 4 months ago that i would fall in love with ice girl, I'd personally check you into an insane asylum.

But hey i guess it's just my luck, because,

I wouldn't have it any other way.

.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!