044: reclusive

2 day timeskip* (i dont keep track of the timeline, it was supposed to be mid december, but i don't even know anymore. Dont pay attention to it. Just pretend its still december or some shit)

Sarada

I waited for boruto as he changed his clothes in the hospital room's bathroom.

He was cleared to be released today, my mom had to change his stitches, and replace the bandage on his nose because it was broken.

He came out wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a pair of jeans. He had a jacket draped over his shoulder. "Shall we get going?" He asked with a smirk.

I stood up and smiled when he took my hand. "Just don't get violent if a reporter gets in your face." I warn.

He snorts. "Trust me, I've had my fill with the flickers."  (Flickers meaning the flashes of the camera those paparazzi people hold)

I sighed. "Lets get this over with."

~°~°~°~°

I can hear boruto growl when a reporter gets up in my face with a microphone. "Who injured your boyfriend Ms. Uchiha? Do you have any idea?" He asked getting closer.

I furrow my eyebrows before i kindly put a hand up. "I will not be answering any questions thank you."

"Can you at least give us some detai--" boruto grabbed the reporter's microphone and tossed it to the floor. He stepped on it.

"She said no more questions. Anyone else gets in our faces again i won't hesitate to break your fucking cameras." He said darkly before he wrapped an arm around my waist and ushered me to the escort my mom had called for us when the herd of reporters grew.

Boruto opened the door for me and i got in. Chouchou was already inside waiting for us. "Damn you two are way too famous. I got bombarded before i could enter the damn SUV." She snorted as boruto got in the passenger side.

I rolled my eyes. "Being friends with me means you're going to have to deal with the cameras too. You've had experiance anyways."

She grinned. I flinched when someone shoved a microphone in my open window. "Can you please just answer my one question?!"

I scoffed before i pressed the button, causing to roll the window up. He pulled his mic out before it was damaged. "Step on it." Boruto said as he punched a photographer in face who had tried to open his door.

The chauffeur nodded shortly before he stepped on the pedal and drove off.

~°~°~°~°

Sasuke

I sipped my black tea as i read over a couple files. There was a knock at my office door. "Enter." I announced.

I see my assistant come in. He had a few magazines in his hand, a newspaper wrapped around them. "Sasuke-san, you're going to want to see this..." He said urgently.

I raised a challenging brow. "Bring it to me." I motioned with my finger.

He speed walked up to my desk and rested the papers down. I picked up the newspaper and i immediately spit out my tea. My assistant, lee-san, sighed as he wiped his face with a handkerchief.

On the cover of the news paper... I saw my daughter with a familiar looking boy with an arm around her waist. "Lee-san what the hell is this?!" I yelled as i looked through the paper with wide eyes.

"It seems your daughter is having a bit of a scandal don't you think?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I hope you're not implying my daughter is a dirty harlot, because she is far from that." I say darkly.

Lee-san waved his hand. "No sir. I mean she must have something serious going on with uzumaki-san's kid if his arm is around her waist like that. He looks pretty beat up in the picture too, his nose is broken."

He lost me at uzumaki... That's boruto? I hadn't seen that brat in years... AND HE'S DATING MY DAUGHTER?!?!

i immediately snatch my cellphone off the desk and go into contacts. I tapped on naruto's number.

It rung until he picked up. *ah so you finally decided to call teme!*

I growled. "I have no time for your games dobe! Have you read the news recently?" I asked.

*no... Why?*

"Look at the pile of mail im assuming is on your desk. There should be a newspaper from today on it.*

A second later i heard a gasp. *is that sarada? With boruto?* i could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yes you idiot! Why is your dobe of a son with my daughter?!"

*heheh. What a small world... You know they went to my formal together.*

My eyes widened. "Im gonna call you back..." I heard a chuckle behind the line before i hung up. "I've got to call sakura..."

~°~°~°

Boruto

After the horde of reporters was gone we decided to head back to campus. Chouchou wanted to chill out in her dorm, so we dropped her off there.

Sarada and i decided to go to that burger place. After a while we told the chauffeur to have the rest of the night off and we were now walking back to campus.

"Boruto... You never did tell me what happened..." She said quietly. I felt the urge to sigh.

"Mr. Smith from the formal... He wanted me to get engaged to his daughter. It was really just an attempt to merge his business with my dad's. He some how got a hold of my number and told me to meet him in the alleyway of his business building. We had 'talked' it out, and it eventually got violent." I explained.

I heard a small gasp escape her mouth. She wasn't exactly in the hospital room when the police came to ask me questions.

She squeezed my hand softly. "Im sorry boruto... Man, i didn't know he was desperate..." I shrugged.

"His business has been doing poorly lately, and since he's close friends with my dad, he'd probably resort to the unthinkable. But when my dad finds out it's not going to be pretty for him." Sarada nodded.

"You can stay in my dorm if you want. It'll probably be a long walk back to yours." She said with a small smile.

I smiled back at her. "Sure thanks. I think i left some clothes over from the last time too.

Despite the smiles on our faces, we knew there was more to be said about the situation, but there was an imaginary,brick wall being built.

And there was no chance od breaking it.

Not just yet.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!