003: E for effort

(Plz note that the first part of this chapter was soley edited by someone i hired. I do not enjoy writing lemons or smuts as i have previously mentioned in my other stories)

Boruto

I smirked as i smashed my lips against Sumire's. She moaned in response.

We were currently in the janitor's closet making out. I was bored and had nothing else to do.

I ran my hand down her leg as her hands reached up and tugged on my hair.

After a few more seconds i pulled away and exited the janitor's closet.

She exited too and called out to me. "Where are you going?" She asked.

I smirked again as i didn't repsoned. It's not that i liked what i did, it's the fact that she thinks i have a thing for her.

I left her there as i walked into my first class.

~°~°~°~°

Sarada

All period long this guy was annoying. I got out of the class as soon as i could.

I just decided to skip the rest of my classes. Im exhausted, and im lucky this isn't costing me any money, because i know for a fact if it did, my mom would fry my ass crisp.

I decided to just grab a coffee from the nearest shop on campus, because why not?

After that i headed back to my dorm.
I sighed as i sat down on my bed. I grabbed the guitar my dad gave me before i left and started to play. I strummed a little tune before i started singing.

🎵Im standing on the edge,
Everything i know, oh, oh,
Has blown away...

Life is upside down, but anyway it goes I'll work it out...

Oh,oh,oh,oh,ohhhh here we gooo,
1,2,3 im ready for tomarrow, tomarrow starts today, there ain't a map to follow, but im with you all the way,

Im ready for tomarrow, tomarrow starts today, there aint a map to follow, but im with you all the way,

All the way...🎵

(Creds to sabrina carpenter for the great song, and I FRIGGIN LOVE WATCHING ANDI MACKKKK!)

I sighed. "I'll never understand boys..." I said to myself.

I opened up my laptop and just decided to watch netflix because i was bored, and chouchou wads still and class, and i had no motivation to try and go back to class.

~°~°~°~°~°

Boruto

It was the next day. In my college algebra class. I forgot all my stuff in my dorm, so oh well.

I tapped ice girl on the shoulder. "Hey, can i borrow a pencil?" I asked smugly.

She didn't even turn around to look at me. "You're supposed to be prepared for class genius." She said as passed me a pencil. I rolled my eyes as i started to take notes.

This class was boring. Math was boring. For one, i could actually do this crap, because all Mr. Johnson does is give us homework like we're some damn highschoolers.

I raised my hand when i was done.

"Yes boruto?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"Im done." I said. I felt everyone's eyes on me. We had to do two textbook pages. When it comes to getting free time, i don't waste time.

He pushed his glasses on his nose more. "Ok, well move on to the next page then--" i interrupted him.

"Thats what you said the last five times when i was done. Are you gonna actually get off your ass and teach us something for once or are you going to keep letting us do textbook work?" I asked emotionlessly.

Deadly silence filled the air of the room. Mr. Johnson got out of his desk seat and walked up to mine. He firmly placed his wrinkly hands on my desk and leaned into my face.

I didn't bother to lean back. I was going to look this dude straight in the eye.

"You have no right to disrespect me like that young man. I teach my class the way i want to teach it, and your opinion should stay in your mouth." He said quietly.

I clenched my jaw tightly and stared him down. "Well maybe if you actually wanted us to learn something you'd teach your class instead of checking your phone the whole period." I said as i glared at him.

I felt everyone in the room tense, even ice girl.

Mr. Johnson stood straight. He looked at me one more time before he walked infront of the smartboard and turned it on.

He actually started to teach his lesson for once. I smirked when ice girl turned her head a bit to face me.

I think im finally covering some ground...
.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!