025: peace of mind

Happy fourth of july!

Boruto

During the movie, ice girl kept flinching at the screen whenever a gory part came up. But i didn't mind it because she would either yelp and grab my hand tightly, or hide her face in my chest. It was adorable and now im glad she picked a scary movie.

There was a part in the movie where this girl had to cut a guy's tounge off, and ice girl almost passed out.

It's amazing that only a few months ago, she hated my guts, and i was kind of a douche. Though i'll admit, i still am kind of a douche, but she changed me alot. Im certain my mom would love her. Can't say the same for her parents though...

We were having fun to say the least. I felt a slight weight on my shoulder. I smirked a bit because ice girl had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

Now if i was my normal douchey self, I would've taken advantage of her right here and now, but im not really that kind of guy anymore.

I pick her up in my arms and walk into my room. I set her on my bed and cover her up with the blankets.

I planted a kiss on her forehead.

I walked towards the door and looked her sleeping figure. "Goodnight ice princess." I whispered quietly.

I decided to watch another movie.

I felt my phone start buzzing in my pocket.

I took it out and looked at the screen.

I sighed as i picked it up. "What?" I answered.

*thats a rude way to greet your father.* he chuckled on the other end.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want dad?"

There was silence through the phone. *you blew through your monthly allowance already huh?*

I scoffed. "I know this isn't what you called me to talk about, so just cut to the chase already." I say impatiently.

He chuckles again. *Well i needed to tell you a few things. The uzumaki formal is coming up in 6 months. As you know alot of people attend, big business men and women who work in the same industry as me. I always invest a lot of money into this event. This year it adds up to at least 1.2 million. I don't want any shenanigans this year son.* He said sternly over the phone.

I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever. Is that all you called for?" I ask impatiently.

There was silence before I heard a deep sigh. *Bring a behaved date this time.* With that he hung up.

I ran a hand through my hair with a frustrated sigh. "Stupid geezer..." I muttered.
~°~°~°~°~°

Sarada

My eyes fluttered open as i yawned. I sat up and stretched. I stopped what i was doing when i came to a very sudden realization.

'i stayed over last night... Was that the plan?' I jumped out of the bed i was in, which im pretty sure was boruto's and walked towards the door.

I twisted the knob slightly and opened the door. I opened it to see boruto sitting on the couch.

He had a plate of bacon and pancakes on his lap.

He turned his head to me. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Breakfast is on the counter." He grinned.

I smiled a little. I grabbed the food snd drizzled some syrup on it. I walked over and sat down next to him.

He was watching this anime. I guess he's got some taste, cause it's a good one. My hero academia is one of my favorite animes.

He turned to me. "Im bored. Wanna do something?"

I munched on a piece of bacon. "What did you have in mind?"

He smirked slightly. "We could go the gym, and play some ball."

I looked at him dully. "Seriously?"

He shrugged as he got up and took our empty plates. "I want to see if your good." He said as he set the dishes in the sink.

I snorted. "What makes you think im good?" I was honestly just bluffing.

"I've seen you play in phys ed. You're not bad... For a girl." He finished.

Ok, i think I've known him long enough now to note that he likes to say things to piss me off.

I can feel a vain forming on the side of my head.

"Ok playboy, I'll play you. Let's make a deal. Whoever wins, gets the ultimate bragging rights for 2 whole months, and the other has to do whatever the winner says for a week." I smirked as i crossed my arms.

He laughed as he walked towards me. "Ok, deal." He said holding out his hand. I looked at his face. He was grinning and whenever he did, i felt my heart skip a beat.

I shook his hand with a small smile.

He winked at me as he went into his room to get his stuff.

Oh it is on playboy

~°~°~°~°~°

Boruto

After sarada and i made our bet, we went to the girl's dorm to get her stuff since we'd playing basketball and she'd probably need a change of clothes.

Afterwards we headed out.

~°~°~°~°

We made our way to the gym to set up.

Ice girl probably wanted to get the edge on me, so she wore a really distracting outfit. A red croptop with red and black track shorts.

She tied her hair in a pony tail as she spun the ball on her finger.

"Let's do this playboy." She smirked.

I motioned for the ball as i stepped a few feet infront of her. "Ladies first princess."

She rolled her eyes as she gave me the ball. I checked it to her and the game began.

Should i go easy on her? Nah.

She dribbled the ball, and i got to say she was good. She had pretty good handles if i do say so myself. She might have better handles than Shikadai!

I swiped at the ball, but she did a behind the back and layed it up.

She caught the ball from the hoop and smirked at my shock. She traced my jawline with her index finger. "Check up babe." She said seductively as she walked back to the foul line.

I shook my head of the inappropriate thoughts that ran through my mind.

I grinned a bit as i checked her the ball.

She went in for another layup.

Man, im off my game! She's doing this on purpose... Huh, two can play at that game.

Later into our match, the score was 25 to 35. She was kicking my ass. We were both drenched in sweat, and i sought to use that to my advantage.

I was just a bout to check her the ball. She rested her hands on her knees. "You're in trouble now playboy. I can smell the victory already." She said confidently as she stretched her arm.

I snorted as i chuckled. "Are you kidding princess? Im just getting started." I rested the ball down on,the ground. Her face had curiosity written all over it.

I gripped the bottom of my shirt as i lifted it over my head and tossed it to the side.

"Game on princess." I smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!