032: the secrets that you keep

Sarada

I grabbed boruto's hand as i led him to the infirmary. My left arm was still broken, so i was at a loss for what i could do to help him.

We walked inside the building and he sat on one of the beds in the office. Why does it feel like we're always dragging eachother into a nurse's office or something?

I get a few cotton balls and wipe the blood off of his nose, and clean up his scratches. I place a bandage over his nose since there was a huge bruise there.

He was starting to develop a black eye. I disinfect it and clean it.

"Ow." He says bluntly.

I roll my eyes. "Relax you big baby, im almost done." I say softly as i place another bandage on his face.

Why is it that every time we enter a nurse's office the damn nurse is never there? I don't understand!

I pack up the supplies and put them back in their rightful places.

He stood up and stretched his muscles. "Damn that inojin... My fucking chest hurts..." He muttered holding the side of his ribs.

I thought for a moment before i grabbed another pack of bandages from the cabinet. "Take off your shirt..." I said.

He smirked at me. "Is this your dirty revenge for the last time?" I rolled my eyes. He could be such a smartass sometimes...

"You could say that. C'mon playboy." I urge him.

He sighs as he grabs the end of his longsleeve and pulled it over his head.

I've seen him shirtless many times already now, but each time i see it again, it feels like it's the first time im seeing it! Damn you hormones!

I start wrapping around the lower part of his chest as he raises his arms a little. When i was done, i made sure it was secure. He slipped his shirt back on and grinned at me. "Thanks princess."

I nod as i try to hide the blush on my face. "No problem. Just don't get into a fight again, otherwise I'll kick your ass." I warned.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't put it past you."

We walked out of the infirmary to see shikadai with an injured inojin leaned on his shoulder.

I winced when i saw inojin. He looked worse than boruto. He had a huge bruise growing by his eye, his shirt was torn and tattered and his nose was bent in a way that i didn't even know noses could be bent. His lip was busted up too.

I could've sworn i saw a spark of lighting between boruto and inojin as they glared at eachother. Shikadai and I looked at eachother worriedly as we paused in the hallway of the infirmary.
It was silent for a few moments before inojin spoke up. "What's up uchiha? Gotten yourself into any trouble lately?" He smirked. I swear inojin is such a douche!

I snarled at him. "It seems you haven't learned your lesson. You just keep on spouting shit, don't you?" I spat.

He shook his head with a chuckle. I felt boruto squeeze my hand slightly.

"I guess i haven't. But I've been meaning to ask, how was that punch?" I scoffed. "You bastard--" i interuppted boruto by putting my hand on his arm. I shook my head and he growled as he settled down a bit.

I straightened my arm in my cast as i glared at him. "I don't know, i couldn't tell after i passed out. Say... Didn't you get fined a bill for the illegeal possesion of drugs? It must've been quite a trip to the police station, having to have one of your sluts bail you out." I smirked.

He pursed his lips to hold back a curse. "Well i don't know what the hell you're talking about. You dated me, so technically you were one of my sluts." He said with an evil smirk.

Ok, his attitude is still revolting as it always was, but i guess i was too naïve back then to see that.

Just as i was about to say something, Boruto stepped in. "Shut the fuck up yamanaka. You are just some undignified bastard with no morals whatsoever. I may be a playboy, but at least i know how to treat women with respect, You on the other hand need to take a fucking reality check." Boruto glared at him darkly.

My eyes widened as i looked up at him. The blush returned to my face as i felt my heart pound... This guy...

"You're one to talk uzumaki. I've heard about you, I've heard about the shit you've done. Don't think that what you did wasn't just as bad as what i do now!" Inojin sneered.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Boruto? What's he talking about?" He didn't answer.

His gaze fell to the ground. I saw shikadai tense up slightly. Ok, what the hell is going on here?

I heard inojin start to laugh manaically. "Oh i have you by the balls now! Oh wait? Don't tell me you didn't tell uchiha over here!" He grinned, i could see the evil behind it.

I saw boruto's other hand clench. "Shut up..." He muttered.

Inojin started laughing like crazy again. "Oh this is golden! You've been dating the uchiha babe for what? 3 months now? And you still haven't told her? Oh this is pure comedy! Shikadai hurry up and take me to the infirmary while i can still breathe!" He was still laughing Shikadai sighed in annoyance. "This is really starting to become troublesome..." He muttered as he walked away with the still laughing inojin.

It was just us now, and i was determined to find out what playboy was hiding from me. "What the hell was he talking about boruto? What are you hiding from me?" I ask as i narrow my eyes slightly at him.

He shakes his head with an exasperated chuckle. "Its noth--" i cut him off. "Don't say it's nothing, obviously it isn't since it left you speechless for five minutes straight. Now tell me what the hell he was talking about!" I say sternly.

He shook his head with a sunken look on his face. "Now is not the time sarada. Inojin was just in delirium." He laughed.

I clenched my fist as he started to walk. I stepped infront of him. "Bullshit, why the hell did he say something about you not telling me yet? What are you hiding boruto?"

He blew out a puff of air as he ran a hand through his hair. I could tell he was starting to get fed up, but i didn't care, i needed to know what inojin was talking about!

Boruto looked at me seriously, his blue eyes were firm and locked with my onyx ones. "I told you sarada, its nothin--" a loud whack was heard throughout the hallway.

He was shocked as he held the side of his face. I glared up at him. "You piss me off! How can you not trust me enough to tell me what's going on with you?! Im your girlfriend!" I seethed in anger.

His mouth opened to say something but he closed it as he held his cheek that was stained with my handprint.

I laughed sadly as tears pooled my eyes. "I get it now. I finally get it." His expression turned soft as i backed away from him.

"Sarada--" i held a hand up to him. "Don't. Just don't..." I croaked. I felt hot tears stain my cheeks as i turned to walk away.

"Sarada!" He shouted after me. I ignored him as i exited the infirmary.

I had enough of this shit.

.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!