this shit gotta stop

Ok, so recently on twitter there's been some controversy between borusara fans, and borusumi fans.

Im going to tell you right now, i dont ship borusumi at all, but i respect the ship, and i respect people's decisions to respect the ship.

Look, shipping an otp is one thing. Creating FAKE accounts to expose the other rivaling otp is on WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.

check this post out

Please, if u have twitter report this person

Please, if u have twitter report this person. I have completey nothing against borusumi fans. I completely respect the ship.

But unfortunately, some borusumi fans are creating fake accounts of borusara fans to give us borusara shippers a bad name, and it's gotten to the point where mr. Kodachi, one of the boruto writers, has gotten involved.

This needs to stop.  I wish people would stop making these fake ass lies. When he finds out that this was some borusumi shippers attempt to get their fucking ship to sail its not gonna be pretty for some of you.

I care if borusara sails or not. Im going down with it if it happens or it doesn't.

And if you do happen to be a borusumi shipper don't take this wrong way, i love all my readers, borusara shipper or not.

And if you just so happen to be one of the borusumi shippers that are creating the fake accounts, then get the fuck off my profile and don't read my stories.

Have a nice day!😄