038: off we go

Boruto

I had to drive home to get dressed for the stupid formal because my mom bought me a suit, and wanted to see me with it on.

I sighed as pulled into the driveway of my childhood home.

I walked up to the step. I took out my keys, but before i could stick my key kn the lock my sister opened it and engulfed me in a tight hug. "You dobe! You never come to visit!" She said half happy, half angry. I chuckled as i wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her back. "Im sorry sis. Time just got away from me. I'll promise to visit more often though." I smiled.

She pouted at me. "It's not just that! You didn't even introduce me to your new girlfriend! Is she nice?" She asked with a smile on her face now. I wanted to roll my eyes. I swear this girl is so bipolar sometimes...

"Trust me, when you meet her, you won't want to leave her side..." I said in a more softer tone than I'd imagine I'd have.

She grinned, showing her bright white teeth. "Im so excited! Im sorry i couldn't go to the formal though... I can't Miss my volleyball tournament, it's too important!" She said with a tone of excitement and sadness. I patted her head with a chuckle. Don't sweat it sis. I know how important volleyball is to you. But promise me this, go out there today and kick some ass ok?" I ssid holding out mu fist to her.

Her grinned widened as she bumped it determinedly. "You got it!"

Hinata smiled as she entered the living room. Boruto smiled back, seeing the warm soft eyes of his mother. She met him halfway as they hugged eachother. "Oh you've gotten so tall!" She laughed.

He chuckled again as he leaned out of the hug and held her arms. "It's good to be back mom. I guess i better go get that suit on huh?" I raised a brow.

She nodded as she led me upstairs. She pushed me upstairs into my room. "Now hurry! Im pretty sure your date is a fine young woman, you don't want to keep her waiting!" She said from behind the door. I shook my head as i went to my closet.

I still had some clothes in there, but my white dress shirt and black slacks stood out the most.

~°~°~°~°

After i got dressed i looked in my old mirror and smirked. "I look hot..." I said to myself. That only made me wonder how sarada would look when i picked her up...

I grabbed my black tie and fastened it on my neck. I used to have trouble putting ties on, but my uncle neji made damn sure that i learned properly.

I put on my blazer and went downstairs, but not before slicking my hair back with some gel. I sighed as two strands of hair stuck out in thr front.

My mom and sister smiled at me. They took out their phones and started taking pictures. "No paparazzi please," i said as shoved one hand in my pocket and blocked the flashed with the other. All this as i secretly smirked. I have to admit i was still a narcissist...

I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter and kissed them both on the cheek. "I'll see you guys later!" I waved as i left through the front door. They waved me off as i entered my car. "Have fun!" They shouted simoltaneuously.

Yeah... I'll have some fun alright...

~°~°~°~°

Sakura

I smiled at my daughter as i put a little bit of makeup on her. "Oh you look so beautiful!" I squealed as i showed her in the mirror. A small gasp escaped her lips as she examined herself. I smiled in proudness. It was just a bit of eye liner, a teensy bit of pink lipstick, and some blush.

"Thank you mom..." She smiled at me softly. I don't know why, but tears gathered in my eyes at seeing that familiar smile... Sarada and Satoru looked so much like their father when they smiled like that...

I composed myself as i checked her hair. It was curled and it was really combed out thoroughly, making it shine in the light.

I smiled at her. We heard the doorbell ring and i saw my daughter's cheeks flush lightly i smirked. I finally get to meet the boy that stole my Sarada's heart...

We went downstairs. I saw sarada bolt to the door, but i was faster, considering i wasn't the one wearing a dress. I smirked victoriously as i twisted the knob.

A pair of familar blue hues came into contact with mine. My eyes widened a bit... He had blonde hair and these indentations on his cheeks... He looked exactly like someone i know... I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I smiled either way. I held out my hand. "It's finally nice to meet you, im sakura." I said as i held out my hand. He shook it with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Uchiha. Im Boruto uzumaki."

I felt something jolt inside of me. This was naruto's son! They were heading to his business formal! That's why he looked so familiar... I wanted to laugh! This was so uncanny! My daughter is dating someone she knew when she was five without even realizing it!

I decided it was best not to say anything, I'll let them find out on their own.

I smiled softly at him. I turned back to look at sarada who was blushing ferociously. I could tell she was a bit ticked off by me answering the door, but im a mother it's my job to be embarassing.

She came up with a smile, the blush not leaving her face. I saw Boruto's eyes widen immensly, and his cheeks turned another shade of pink. Oh this reminds me of Sarada's prom night.

"You look beautiful." He smiled as he held out a hand to her. She grabbed it with a tinh giggle. I don't think I've ever seen sarada this happy since her graduation. Lately she's been having internal troubles...

I quickly whipped out my phone and snapped a picture. Damn did it look good!

Sarada turned around slowly and gaped at me. I shurgged with a grin. "You guys looked cute." Boruto laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Sarada muttered something under her breath before she sighed eith a smile nonetheless. "We'll be going now mom. Tell Satoru i said hi whrn he gets back." She said as they walked out the front door.

I smiled as i leaned on the doorframe. "Will do! Have fun you lovebirds!" I yelled as boruto opened the car for Sarada. I saw her roll her eyes with a grin before waving at me.

They drove off and i let out a sigh. "Would you like some scones Mrs. Uchiha?" Rojan smiled as he walked up beside me.

"Oh, don't mind if i do!" I smiled eagerly as i rubbed my hands together and followed Rojan into the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!