011: stability

Boruto

It was few days after the little incident. I had dropped ice girl off at the girl's dorm, that was after we called chubby.

She took ice girl to the doctor and she had to get crutches. She seems fine now. Chubby said she'll drop her off to practice, but there's no way im just going to agree to that.

Right now im in basketball practice. Our first game of the season is a month from now, so i guess it would make sense for us to start practice a month early.

We were doing a little shoot around until coach lee called out. "Alright! Players on the back court switch to away jerseys, players on the front court stay on home! We're doing a little scrimmage! Captains will be shikadai and boruto!"

After we picked the people we wanted on our teams we got to the tip off.

My team got the ball.

The posistion i play is point guard.

I also forgot to mention that Sarada's jealous friend iwabe is on the team. Multi-talented bastard...

Worst part is, he already started hating my guts when he found out i was on the team. Becuase we literally just started practice a month before the season was actually supposed to start, so he found out sooner then later.

The other shitty part is that he plays shooting guard and point guard just like me, so we're equally matched when it comes to skill. There's one more bad part. He has the 1-up on me because he's like 5 inches taller then me. I guess that's an advantage of being held back...

I was face to face with him now as i dribbled the ball between my legs.

"Who are you, and how do you know sarada?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I raised a brow as i did a crossover. "What's it to you?" I ask as i fake him out.

I go for a layup and make it in.

I run back on defense and he has the ball now.

"It's my business to know! Now, tell me how do you know her?!" He asked.

He tried to run up and dunk on me, but using my quick agility i blocked his shot.

"Iwabe, focus man!" I heard shikadai shout. He plays power forward. He's not built like normal power forwards, but damn can he dunk and jump for a rebound!

Metal inbounded the ball to me and i dribbled it down the court. "You don't need to know, It's none of your damn business!" I shouted.

I saw metal going for an alley-oop. I pump faked iwabe and tossed the ball to metal as he dunked it in. We did a bro shake as i smirked at iwabe. "Sorry bro. Thats just how the wind blows." I said making a waving motion.

I saw the vain bulging out of his forehead. Man, he must be really clingy towards ice girl... What is he her boyfriend?!

I noticed sumire sitting on the bleachers watching. Another clingy one huh? I guess she wasn't that bad looking though.

~°~°~°

After the scrimmage was over, my team had won. Shikadai and his team congratulated us and said that they would win the next time. Iwabe wasn't happy though.

I went in the locker room to change. I put on a simple nike windbreaker with ripped jeans and some vans.

I walked out of the locker room with my duffle bag over my shoulder.

Sumire walked up to me. "Nice playing out there." She said in a seductive tone.

I smirked. "Well thank you. It's all in hard work." Ok, I'll admit im a bit of a narcissist, but that all comes with the 'player' attitude.