053: a scoop of regret

Boruto

It's been a full two weeks.

I think im might be going crazy. I've had 15 beers in the last 5 days. Is that ok?

I don't even drink...

I was on the couch eating a cup of instant ramen. I've had about 20 of those already, and they're loading up the medium sized garabge can in the kitchen.

I was watching an anime... This was Sarada's favorite... My hero academia.

Uncle neji would be so disapointed. Im glad i didn't call and tell him...

There's no way i can tell him i cried. Especially over a girl. But she's not a girl, shes a woman. And she's not just any woman she's my girlfriend and i want her back...

But i fucked up. Badly. What the hell can i do? Even if i was drunk, maybe i should've been able to tell it was her...

~°~°~°~°

Sumire

I fulfilled my plan...

But why do i feel shitty about it?

This is what i wanted right?

Then why am i in bed with inojin right now if i was after boruto?

"I sorta feel bad now... You did the same thing to her you did back then with me... We are really shitty people." Inojin chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Do you not care that I've been cheating on you for the past 5 months?" I asked with a scoff.

He snorted. "We weren't even anything. Just friends with benefits. Technically i shouldn't care that you were 'cheating' on me, but i do. Im not saying im in love with you, im just saying i don't like when you act like a slut. I don't like when you try to get in that uzumaki's pants." He spat.

I turn around to face him. "Ok then I'll stop. I'll stop fucking around with other guys... I'll stop being a slut... And I'll apologize to them when i get the chance." I said softly.

He nodded and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I'll go with you to apologize. I've been an ass to them both..."

I nodded and rested my head against his chest. "We're terrible people..."

"Yeah we are..."

.

.

.

.

This was a short one, but it leads up to the next chapter.