014: Sweet solidarity

Sarada
2 week timeskip.
Alright. First things first, my ankle is healed, which is good.

Second, the archery tournament's tomarrow, and i haven't had a speck of practice. But no worries, im a prodigy when it comes to archery because my mom did it as a second hand sport in highschool and taught me everything she knows.

I sorta practiced with the target in my room, but it doesn't really make a difference since i have to move around and shoot people in their chest targets.

But im afraid i might loose focus because there's been a lot of things on my mind lately.

1. Playboy.

I know i feel some type of way for him, it's been at least two and half months into the school year, that's plenty of time to get to know someone.

And he's especially been on my mind because of what happened 2 weeks ago.

He completely broke down infront of me, me of all people! What in the hell is so special about me?

I even comforted him! Hell, he was crying for like 45 minutes straight, and all i did was hug him for those 45 minutes and tell him it was alright until he fell asleep. Im still on lockdown about this whole thing with my heart that Chouchou's been telling me about, and she's not wrong.

The second thing that's been on my mind is my father. The last time i saw him was when i was like 9 or 10.

I haven't seen him since. I mean, every year i get presents and stuff from him, but it's not the same as seeing him in person... I just miss him so much, and I know my mom has some serious heartache over that. That's why I've decided to visit her tomarrow after the tournament, since tomarrow's friday, i can spend the weekend with her.

I just finished up my fifth class of the day.

I had brought my pollaroid with me, so i thought i could take some pictures.

Even though this college is messed up in certain criteria, their budget is huge, and they have tons of money to burn, so you'd expect the best out of everything, which it is the best.

Everything you see is expensive. The freshly cut lawn, the technology, the sports equipment, everything.

The thing i love the most about this college is the nature that surrounds it.

There's this park/garden in the back of campus where the district breeds trees for some reason.

There's a spot there that is abosolutely beautiful, and it inspired some of my pictures.

I start walking there.

The one thing i love about this park/garden, is that there's this beautiful cherry blossom tree, and it's where i go to sketch something, or just think.

(Yes, cherry blossom trees are known to grow in America not just japan)

I sigh as i sit down infront of the tree.

I start sketching my view. Trees surrounded by trees, with one unique tree in the middle.

I turn the page. I was bored so i decided to sketch playboy.

He came out pretty good if i do say so myself.

He was smirking like he usually does.

I signed my name like i always do at the end of my sketches.

"What a handsome devil." I heard a familiar voice say.

I flinched and snapped my head in that direction.