013: blank space

Boruto

I sighed as i started my car.

"Great. Just great..." I said as i facepalmed.

I wasn't supposed to just break down infront of her like that...

I guess i became so comfortable with her we got caught up in talking about the past and i... I guess i just let it all out...

If you're wondering what im talking about, then allow me to tell you.

Back in my senoir year of highschool, i was a bad kid. A really bad boy kind of guy.

I was popular to to say the least. One night at a party, my bestfriend shinki intorduced me to his sister yodo, and to be quick about this, we hit it off.

After the party we had gotten along so well, that we exchanged numbers and i was so pumped. She wasn't my first girlfriend just so you know. I am what ice girl likes to call me, a 'playboy'.

Anyway, we had been talking for at least half a year when i finally got the guts to ask her out. She said yes.

But little did i know how she would play me like a fiddle.

Im not going to lie, i come from a wealthy family, where most playboys emerge. The downside was that my father owned a very succesful business so he wasn't always around when i was a kid. I probably saw him 3 times every two months. I resented him for it, but i appreciated the fact that he still got the chance to find time to spend with us.

Yodo found out that my family was wealthy, and as the months dragged on, her behavior changed, but me being my naïve 17 year old self, thought she was just on her period. I didn't realize she was turning into a gold digger.

I didn't mind her asking for things here and there, but it soon got constant. To a point where we got into our first argument. During that time, i thought i had fallen in love with her, and i kept telling myself how i was going to marry her.

Just so you know, i was well aware that my head was fucking me over, because i refused to listen to my heart.

The year was coming to a close, so my friends and i thought, why not end it with a bang?

So we threw this huge party up in one of my dad's private estates.

There had to at least been 600 people at that damn party.

I was having the time of my life. It was then that i learned to hold my alcohol, and that was the only thing i could ever thank myself back then for.

The party went on until 6:00 in the morning. At about 2AM, my ass was beat and tired and the music was still pumping.

All i wanted to do was lay down with my girlfriend in a peaceful sleep.

So i went to one of the upstairs bedrooms to find her, because earlier she had said that she wanted to go take a rest in the rooms upstairs.

The room that i knew she was in seemed weird to me. You could hear moaning on the other side, and the most ungodly sounds known to man could be heard behind that door, but at the time i was really tired and didn't think anything of it until i opened the door...

And god i really regret opening that damn door.

What i saw was disgusting and plain cruel... And it broke my heart.

There on my own bed! I saw my girlfriend banging one of my other friends I've known for years! I was stunned! I stood there for 10 seconds like a total idiot until i spoke up.

"What the f*ck is this?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

The two shitheads looked my way like two deers in headlights. Yodo scrambled off of him and pulled up the sheets.

The guy was shocked. I was shocked even more because he was one of my friends!

"Boruto! I swear it's not what it looks like!" She tried to tell me as she walked up to me with sheets still covering her. She put a hand on my chest and i swiped it off.

"Bullshit!" I stormed towards my friend and punched him square in the face. "Boruto! Man i--im sorry i--"

I cut him off with another punch. Pretty soon some people were called in and pulled me off.

I went somewhere else to sleep that night and i just let the party continue, but i kicked out yodo and my friend.

That was the worst day in my life because i loved yodo. I really did, but i guess she took my love for granted.

After that i never really talked to her again, and that was that.

I promised myself i wouldn't let anyone get to me, boy or girl. And lately I've been going back on my word.

I honestly don't know how to feel about ice girl.

She definetly has her facets about her.
She's beautiful, she's athletic and strong, and there's so much more, but one of them that stands out is she's bold.

She knows just how to snap back at an insult, and she doesn't care what anybody else says about her. I guess that's why she can handle me so well...

And i guess that's why i like her...

I think i just broke my promise to myself by admitting that...

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!