007: food = medicine

Sarada

I groaned as i woke up with a pulsing headache. God, i felt like literal shit.

I sat up. I felt something cold on my forehead. It was cloth. I swiped it off and looked around.

"Huh? This isn't my dorm..." I said to myself.

I heard a chuckle come from the door frame. "Such a genious."

I looked up and i felt my heart drop. Playboy...

"Playboy?" I muttered.

He nodded as he sat down on the edge of what im assuming was his bed.

He felt my forehead and i immediately felt the heat rush to my face. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Is... Is that a hint of worry in his voice? Wow i must've drunken a lot of that punch...

I groaned when a surge of pain went through my head. "Like someone took a baseball bat and whacked me over the head with it..." I mumbled as i rubbed my temples.

He let out a laugh. "You'll be fine then. The punch you drank at the party contained LSD. Im going to have to give inojin a little talking to today." He said as clenched his fists.

Wtf. Is he worried about me? Or am i just dreaming and im supposed to be passed out by now?

I sighed. "This is why i don't go to parties. This is exactly why." I felt tears gather in my eyes. Im trying so hard not to let them fall, but it's hard to control it after... Never mind.

He frowned. "Why? What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It's nothing." I said quietly.

He scooted closer to me. "It's obviously not nothing if you're crying." He said.

My eyes widened. He was right, i was crying... I promised myself to never do that again, infront of anybody. But i guess i let myself down...

I was a bit annoyed. "Since when do you care about anybody's feelings?!" I said angrily.

He scoffed. "I may be a jerk, but i still have a heart ice girl. Now tell me what's wrong." He urged as he kneeled on one knee infront of me.

I took a shakey breath. "It was my sophmore year in highschool... I was invited to a party at this popular girl's house. I guess at the time, i was a little popular... For reasons i will not explain... At the time i was dating inojin."

Boruto gagged as his eyes widened. "You dated that piece of crap?" He laughed.

I hit his arm playfully. "I really liked him back then! Leave me alone..."

He snorted.

"Anyway... I guess i thought we were in love... I was dumb. When we got invited to that party, i thought it was going to be fun, and it was! But... Not until i saw it..." I said as i looked at carpet on the floor.

Playboy put his hand on top of mine. "What happened?"He asked softly.

I sighed. "I went to the bathroom to freshen up. That was the biggest mistake i ever made in my life. Inojin... He was kissing another girl! They were all over eachother! It was disgusting. He looked at me and didn't say anything. He just went back kissing that... That bitch! I slammed the door shut and ran back my house... I couldn't take it anymore... Chouchou came back from the party later that night and consoled me. That was the worst night of my life." I said sadly.

I felt him clench his fists in my lap. "That assenine... Well at least you dumped him. Inojin is a bit of an asshole." He said.

I nodded. "But thats why i don't go to parties. Chouchou forced me to go to this one." I said.

He shook his head shamefully. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he stood up.

I shook my head. "Im good--" my stomach grumbled. Oh food box why have you forsaken me?

He chuckled. "C'mon i'll take you out." He smiled as he held his hand out. I took his hand with a small smile.

We walked out of his room, carefully not trying to be seen.

We got in his car. He has some expensive tastes i must say. It was an onyx black McLaren with deep purple highlights. This car was absolutely beautiful.

I've been in expensive cars before. My dad owns a silver rolls-Royce, and my mom has a red Mercedes-Benz. I guess my family is a little bit on the wealthy side. I guess that does explain our house then.

We drove off to the nearest burger joint. When we got there i friggin loved it.

It's basically a fancy restaurant mixed in with Japanese culture. You can even choose between whether you can cook your own burger, or they cook it infront of you.

We decided to let them cook it infront of us, then make two burgers to-go.

"Wow." I laughed as the chef flipped a burger three times in the air while dashing it with barbeque sauce and putting extra spice on it all at the same time.

Boruto smirked as he leaned his head on his hand. "I know. They do it really fast too."

The chef tossed it in the air again and caught the burger between two buns. (I know i caught some of you dirty minded people😂 i did that on purpose)

He set it down in front of me. I looked at boruto. "Go for it." He said with another smirk.

I picked up the burger and bit into it. My eyes widened. "Oh.My.God." i exclaimed.

Boruto chuckled as he picked up his own burger. "It's good right?" He asked with a smile.

I literally gaped at him. "Good? This is beyond good!" I said as i took another bite.

He laughed as he started to eat his burger.

~°~°~°~°~°
Boruto

After we ate we made our to-go burgers, i drove her to the girl's dorm.

We were now outside her dorm room.
"Welp, here's my stop." She said.

She took off my jacket and held it out to me. "You can have this back." She said with a small smile.

I waved my hand with smile. "Nah, you can keep it shorty." I grinned.

She scoffed. "Shorty? How tall are you?" She asked.

I smirked. "6'0." She pouted. I could tell how tall someone was just by looking at them. Call it a gift if you want.

"Too bad, shorty. I got a foot and a few inches on you." I grinned toothily.

She rolled her eyes as she put my jacket back on.

"Thanks... For you know, taking care of me." She blushed as she looked at the floor.

I gently lifted her chin up with my index finger and thumb. "It's no problem." I said softly.

And the next thing i know, we were leaning in.

We were about to kiss when the door opened.

Sarada stumbled back as Chouchou appeared.

"Oh thank god... I knew you would take care of her uzumaki!" She said as hugged her Best friend. I chuckled as i rubbed the back of my head. "It's no problem..." I said.

I winked at ice girl one more time before i left, but not before she flashed me a quick smile.

I feel like im actually getting somewhere!
.

.

.

.

See ya in the next one!