046: green eyed monster

(Meaning of green eyed monster is jealousy. A study shakesphere himself did on jealously, so he called it the green eyed monster.)

Wasabi

I smiled as i looked at my outfit in the mirror. Who knew i could look hot when i put in the effort? I put on cropped jacket with a fishnet style shirt. It was cold outside, but hey, i love the cold. I topped it off with some jeans and a pair od convereses.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone and keys inside. Just as i put my hand to the doorknob i heard a familiar bitchy voice. "I can't believe you're actually thinking about going out with those amatures!" I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you going to spend time with those bitch juniors you call friends?" I snarled.

Sumire has friends that are sophmores, but she mostly hangs out with the juniors and seniors. One friday night i was studying and she walked in with some senior dude and they had sex right infront of me.

What is seen cannot be unseen.

"I would, but sometimes they get so boring." She pouted. I shrugged. "Oh well. You can't come with me so find something to do." I said before i shut the door behind me.

I met up with sarada and we exited the dorms to go meet up with the boys.

We saw them by the gate, and we decided to take metal's car because boruto couldn't drive. You know, from the incident a few days ago? Whoops i wasn't supposed to break the fourth wall like that...

"Don't you gals look pretty!" Metal greeted as he kissed me on the cheek.

Well he's not lying. Sarada and i looked hot!.

It was chilly but that didn't stop sarada and me. She seemed to be wearing one of boruto's jackets. She left the front open, revealing a croptop that said in bold letters; 'tough bitch'. She wore black skinny jeans and a pair of red checkered vans.

I wanted to snort when i saw boruto look sarada up and down with a smirk. "I would say more than pretty..." He trailed off.

I laughed when i saw sarada blush. He definetly brung out the shy side in her.

We got in metal's car. Boruto and sarada sat in the back while i sat in the passenger's seat. I groaned when i felt my phone buzz.

I knew it was sumire, but i wasn't even going to answer it. The ride was fun.

Metal blasted music through the speakers of his camo jeep. We did a little karaoke and we found out that boruto was actually a good singer.

But the funniest thing was he sang one of Sarada's favorite songs. He must've known because he smirked at her before he started singing.

The whole time sarada stared at him like she just fell in love with him. Her cheeks were a light pink and her eyes were wide, and her lips were parted slightly.

We stopped at a red light when the song ended. Boruto looked at sarada with a grin.

She just stayed silent. "Damn, it smells like sexual tension up in here. Might wanna roll down the windows in here metal." I smirk back at sarada as i wave the air with my hand.

She glared at me before she puffed her cheeks out like a toddler and turned to look out the window.

~°~°~°~°

Sarada

We got to the theaters 10 minutes later. We were seeing the new horror movie that came out. I think it was called the reaper's scythe? (A scythe is a very sharp weapon, look it up.)

We gave the guy at the ticket window our tickets and we walked up to the concession stand. "Hey, what do you want?" Boruto leaned down to whisper in my ear.