031: confrontation

Sarada

After business course, i decided to go pay my college math teacher a visit. Boruto and i only had our first two classes together.

After the bell rung i pecked him on the lips and walked out of class.

They mixed the business courses with the math classes not to long ago, so it'd be easier to get between classes.

As soon as i reached Mr. Johnson's door, i knocked on it slowly.

"Come in." I heard a muffled voice say.

I twisted the doorknob. I walked in, and there Mr. Johnson was, at his desk grading a quiz we recently took.

"Ms. Uchiha? Can i help you?" He asked politely. I made eye contact with him and i knew then that he knew what i did.

I rested my binder on a random desk before i walked up to his.

"Yeah... I heard about what you told boruto this morning." I said calmly

He sat back in his chair and clasped his hands together. He was silent, and it only got me more aggravated.

"Why?" I asked as i rested one hand on his desk.

He chuckled. "Im your teacher, don't i have the right to ask?"

I shook my head with an amused laugh. "You may be our teacher, and you have the right to ask about certain things, but there's a fine line between a student's personal business, and how much a teacher can ask about it." I said with a stern tone this time.

He took off his glasses before he looked me right in the eye. "Really? Look, both of you are good students, and i have no problem explaining something to either you, but it just looked suspicious is all. Don't take it the wrong way."

Are you serious? He says that, and then doesn't expect me to take it the wrong way? Some teachers in this school obviously know about us dating and now they don't trust him. Is this how the world truly is?

I clenched my fist tightly. Now i get why boruto was so angry this morning. "Excuse me for the behavior Mr. Johnson, but could you enlighten me as to what the hell you mean by 'suspicious'?" I asked angrily.

He scratched the stubble on his chin. "What i mean is it's not normal. You don't just see a super talented smart student just go ahead and throw all those talents away on love. It's unnatural." I knew that was bullshit. Why else would he have said what he said to boruto?

I scoffed. "I think this is way off from love Mr. Johnson. You think he's not capable." I said.

He was silent for a moment. "Oh, i never said th--" i cut in.

"But your attitude does. You just think he's another one of those brainless jocks from the fucking movies right? And you think he only started dating me so he could get his grades up... Am i right?" I asked.

I watched his eyes grow wide as his lips parted in shock. I smirked to myself. I had him on his knees now.

"Well let me tell you one thing Mr. Johnson, boruto isn't someone you can just push around, and trust me i had to tell this to people more than once. Don't underestimate him, because that is the biggest mistake you'll ever make." I smiled curtly.

I walked away from his desk and grabbed my binder.

I walked to the door before getting one last look on face. His cheeks were red from embarrassment, and he was watching me as i prepared to close the door.

"Have a nice day." I said before i slammed it kinda hard.

I sighed with a smirk as i walked through the hallway. "That felt good."