53.t o m-dream

Imagine you came to the set where Tom was filming.And,well,you're not really in the mood.It all started when the media started talking about Tom and the actress with whom he was starring.And they knew you two were dating.They even mentioned that you and Tom "couldn't go through this" and after breaking up with you Tom
"found his true love in this chaos of stars".

Chaos? Stars? Really? What the heck?

Anyway,Tom solved that problem but the rumours haven't disappear.So,you rushed to the set after reading another portion of those stupid rumours.When you entered the building you saw Tom surrounded by cameras.Well,you were hoping to catch him at halftime.

But he saw you already and stopped shooting.He went through the cameras and approached you.Your relationship was not so perfect lately,and you didn't even get what happened.

'What happened,love?' His look is concerned.

'That...,'-you unlocked your phone and almost pressed it against his face,-'That happened,Tom.'

He took the phone and read.He looked up at you.'You came here because of it?' He waved your phone.His answer got you shocked.

'Isn't that enough?' You chuckled trying to calm down as you wanted to shout at him because of his reaction.

'Love,you can't just pay attention to every word they're saying.'

'Well,I did.But I can't deal with it anymore.' You snapped.

'What does that mean?' He rolled his eyes.

'It's over,Tom.' You said louder.

'Wha-' He frowned.

'I said it is over!' You yelled and turned around to leave the set.

Tom stood there and watched you go knowing that there's nothing to fix.

'Ah!' You gasped as you stood up from your bed.You felt your heart beating rapidly.You looked around and saw Tom sleeping.You went back to the bed and hugged him.

There were rumours about your breakup but you made sure the rumours were gone last night at the Met Gala when you were cuddling,kissing Tom and convincing everybody that he is all yours.