163.t o m-comic con

Imagine you've arrived to the comic con with Tom

Your parents probably missed you, since it's been the first time for you to go to another country with Tom because of his film promotion. The reason why he needed you there with him was that those endless taking a pictures, giving an autographs parts had always exhausted him.

As you stood behind the veil you watched how Tom and Elizabeth were talking and responding to questions. You made sure that Tom would have a few minutes with you before heading to a photo shoot. You practically forced Luke to delay the photo shoot for a couple of minutes to at least talk to Tom.

Panel was coming to an end as you saw Tom and Liz taking pictures with their fans. That's it, you saw Tom waving to them, he approached the backstage area and... he appeared on the stairs.

He smiled as he saw you and drew near to you. In an instant you're already in his arms, holding him tightly and breathing in his perfume. Last time you saw each other was only on the way to a building and then there were fans everywhere. It was outrageous for you to understand how can one man smile all day at every picture with his fans. You guessed it would hurt your mouth to smile all day and yet you were admiring him, how passionate Tom was to his fans and never disappointed them.

"In the end, I've caught you,"- you whispered before he leaned in a little closer and kissed you. You clasped your hands on either side of his face, your foreheads touching.

"Guess you got it." His hands cupped your face, his thumb caressing your cheek as your breaths merged. His other hand wandered down your body, he pulled you closer to him.

"You need to sleep,"- you said, letting your fingers run through his curls. He hummed in response and kept covering your lips with kisses. This precious moment ended when Luke interrupted you saying that they're late already. "Just a minute." Tom looked at him and smiled innocently.

When Luke was gone Tom looked down at you and held your hands. "I love you."

You looked at him and squeezed his hands gently. "I love you too, baby."

"Let's do this. I'll go back to the hotel and prepare for your return. And when you come back I'll fill up a bath, then I'll give you a massage, working on these shoulders,"- you moved your hand across his shoulder and squeezed it.

"Then...,"- you moved closer and whispered some obscenities in his ear, you noticed a little twitch in his shoulder. You looked at him again and laughed, couldn't keep your straight face as you saw his reaction and heard his sweet laugh.