74.t o m-eating cake

Imagine Tom is getting ready for the show and you're there to support him

They entered the dressing room when you hung your jacket in the closet.A cameraman and an interviewer pointed the camera at you as you smiled and said hello.Tom looked over his shoulder;a makeup girl was about to go already.

"Thank you,"-he smiled to her and stood up.

"Hey,Tom!"-an interviewer stood in front of him.

"Hey!Eheheh,"-Tom waved at the camera.

"We know,you'll be there soon,but we couldn't resist looking what you're doing here." She laughed.You were standing beside Tom now.

"Well,I can say I loved this room.All my favourite things are here.I mean,Y/n,...cakes." He pointed at the table full of sweets.He approached the table."By the way,thank you for the cheesecake." He said and put the piece of cake in his mouth.

"Do you like eating cakes?" The interviewer asked curiously.

Oh,no.Not this question.He is too much of a gentleman for this question. You thought.

"Yes,I have no problem with eating cakes.I think eating cake is a geniune pleasure."

God,why am I such a pervert? Maybe she didn't mean it that way. You kept thinking. Oh,but the look on her face,she definitely meant it.

You missed the part where she asked another questions."Thank you,Tom,for your answers." The interviewer smiled.

"Thank you." Tom smiled and the journalists left the room.You couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" He smiled and approached you.

"Nothing.How was the cake?Delicious?" You asked.You didn't let him answer as you reached for his hand and put his finger into your mouth and sucked it.

"Mhmm,tasty.But I can do better." You said as if nothing happened.The look on his face was priceless.

"What?" You asked.He smiled shaking his head and pulled you closer to himself."Minx."

"I'm not."

"Yes,you are.I saw how you reacted at her question about cakes."

"You do know the meaning?" You burst out laughing.

"Yes,I just don't have a dirty mind like you to think about this first." You playfully punched him in the stomach."Ouch." He made a face what made you laugh.