56.t o m-texting

Imagine Tom moved to London to be near you.The paparazzi caught him getting in his car.You saw these photos on the internet.
Looks like someone will be here soon,you texted him and sent him the photos.

You waited for the answer,after a while your phone lit up.It supposed to be a surprise.He answered.

Well,it's fine.It's not a big deal. You typed guickly.You didn't receive the respond from him.You wondered if you said something wrong.You walked around as you started worrying.Then you heard a key inserted in the door.

'Tom?' You called.He appeared in the kitchen in his blue shirt,with his glasses and with his now long hair and a beard what you loved in him.He smiled and opened his arms for you to run up to him.You crossed a kitchen table and jumped at him.'I've missed you.' You squealed.'I thought you got upset with the photos.' You looked at him still being in his arms.

'Well,I am upset.It should be a surprise for you.' He murmurred.

'Well,you can surprise me in a different way.' You almost whispered in his lips.

'Like what?' He narrowed his eyes.You slowly took his glasses off and took his face in your hands.'Maybe this...,'-you pressed your lips against his,-'...or this.' You reached down his jaw and kissed there.He groaned and moved to the kitchen table to put you on it.

'You better not regret saying that,darling,'-he said in Loki's voice.

Tom Hiddleston/Loki Gif Imagines Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें