13.l o k i-prison

Imagine you're taking a visit to Loki in the Dungeon

You stood in front of him as he approached you.The only thing that was separating Loki from you was a glass.

"Came to make fun?" Loki asked.Even if he was in the cell you were fearing him and felt sorry for him.It was barely a month since they've locked Loki in here.

"I came to see you,Loki." You said and he chuckled returning to his seat.There was a silence between the two of you until you decided to speak."Why are you fighting me?" You snapped.

Loki looked up at you; his emotions were mixed.He laughed."Why did you come?" The laughter evaporated from his eyes."Don't say because of me,I know it's not like that.The best part is that it didn't even bother you when they trapped me here.But when I get out of here,trust me,there is no escaping me." With that he stood in front of you,his furious eyes were telling you enough.

Your eyes widened as you listened him and you felt your eyes glistened with tears.You wiped the tears from your cheeks.

"You are a beast."

"I know." He smiled.

"You have no idea what I've been through.I am the only one who still remember you.NOT your brother,NOT your friends - Thor's friends,to be exact,but me." You stood there for a while recalling that you came here to be near your lover,but now you were the enemy to him.