127.t o m-calm

After i'd seen his pictures from gq awards and also a video idk i felt sad. I'm sorry but i tell you in advance that this imagine may seem sad as i put all my sadness into this and my anger..? I don't wish to appear rude or dramatic, that's just how i felt.

~\~~~

Imagine you're Tom's assistant and you're attending the GQ Men of the Year awards

• Halsey - colors •

Strong voices of his fans could be heard nearly two miles away. Since you were Tom's assistant long ago, you knew him very well and you were like friends, feeling free to speak your mind. As a friend you could say he was uncomfortable with the event things as he tried to avoid all the socia media at all, as an assistant you could definitely say he was busy most of the time with filming, that's why he seemed sad and annoyed.And tired.

Although there were days when you would drop in on him, see how he was. You would lighten the mood and that was enough for him to forget about his work for a while.

"Do you mind if I wait inside?" You asked Tom who was sitting next to you in the back seat.

"Sure. I'll meet you there." He looked up at you.

• • •

"What's with him?" You heard one of your friends' voice who was also there. You stood inside the building watching Tom from there as he walked the red carpet signing autographs.

"What do you mean?" You asked your friend glancing at him. You were in a beautiful long black dress with a little black clutch.

"He's not himself." He shrugged, you looked up at him as you were about to find Tom. Your friend was also an assistant, you met him at a party last year at the premiere of the "Thor: Ragnarok". You became friends immediately at a time when you had a few friends from work. You patted his shoulder and went to meet Tom.

The evening proceeded along the expected, it was great. You and Tom were laughing and talking with another celebrities there, and when the moment came, Tom went on stage and presented his colleague, Jeff Goldblum with the award. On your way home you both have been silent until you couldn't help yourself asking.

"What's been bothering you this whole evening?"

You were passing by trees and skyscrapers, letting them fade away in the nighttime. He looked up at you as he was thinking looking through the window.

"What?" He asked not understanding your question.

"People say you seemed annoyed and there were the ones who even said you seemed angry,"- you finally said.

He turned fully to you and was looking at you. His black suit looked so good on him, emphasizing his perfect body shape. You expected him to wear one of his blue suits since he loved them, but he didn't so it shocked you to see him in the black suit.

"That's what people say?" He asked, his voice calm and his eyes on you.

"Yes." You nodded.

"What do you say?" He looked at you intently.

"I think... That's called growing up and there's nothing extraordinary about that. And... Maybe you need someone in your life." You looked at your hands, for the first time in a long time it was hard for you to speak with him.

All of a sudden he leaned forward but stopped looking at your face as he stroked your cheek. He watched your face for a while; then he leaned in and kissed you. You couldn't help but giggle, when his beard scratched your face. Somehow you loved the tickling sensation although you always persuaded him to shave.

"Do you mind being that person in my life?" He whispered.