144.t o m-unfair

Tom is concerned about the reader being so unfair to herself

Dustin O'Halloran - Fragile N.4

_

"I can't believe you, Y/n. This is wrong, how can you even say that?" Tom was pacing back and forth as you stood in the kitchen watching him, he never really talked to you in a loud voice.

"Oh... And what is it that I'm missing?" You asked, you tried to sound confident, but you failed and your voice cracked.

"I'll tell you what. You can't be.. You can't be so strict to yourself. A woman who isn't kind to herself, who doesn't love herself. What you're just gonna be disrespectful to yourself? How are you gonna do that?"- he sighed and turned his face to the door. "I can't even talk to you right now."

"So what... You'll just leave?" You choked, barely holding back your tears. You thought he wanted to go and you spoke, a second later you regretted it as you felt the tears streaming down your face.

He didn't understand what you were talking about when he turned to you again and frowned. He rushed to you and pulled you to himself, holding you close to him and gently rubbing your hair. " 'Course not, silly." You squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end. The arms that held you were soft and yet so strong, the ones that would never leave you. Your muscles became loose, you melted into his embrace.