95.l o k i-call pt.2

"What?!"

"What?!"

It's been two days since you and Loki talked.Now you were heading to Fury's room after a few workers told you what was going on.What kind of a professionalism is this when the Earth is in danger and neither Fury nor Loki told you about that.You barged into his office.

"How could you not tell me what's been happening here?!" You approached and stopped in front of his desk.Fury stood and looked in your direction.

It was like he can't find any appropriate words."I told him,"-he spoke finally.You understood he was talking about Loki.The mere thought of it made your heart sink.

"What are you saying?Now you listen to everything what Loki says?! You should've called me! Where is he?Where are the others even?!" The questions continued.You knew you were shouting at your boss but due to the situation he left you in you didn't care.

Fury stayed calm and held his temper,he knew you were upset.Everyone would be."They are in different places.Some of them are in Wakanda,others are in Titan,"-he stopped knowing what you're gonna do,then spoke again,-"Loki,Thor and Hulk are in Asgard."

You listened to him and tried to stay calm.Loki is in Asgard.Just like he said.

You shook your head not wanting to believe what's going on.

"I must be in Asgard." You said confidently,but you knew there's no way you could get there.Fury looked at you and you knew what he was going to say.You turned and walked out of the room.

When you left the room you saw a bunch of people gathered not far from your room."What's wrong?" You hurried to one of the computers and asked an engineer.He started explaining but you didn't hear him as your gaze focused on the computer.The map that was showing all nine realms; a red light blinked  repeatedly on one of them and stopped.In a few seconds the red light spread all over the realm; this meant that realm was destroyed.And it was Asgard.

"No,no,no,no,"-you whispered and looked around."It can't be happening." As you turned around you saw Fury talking with one of the workers.You hurried to them.

"...crashed.From avengers we made the connection only with Thor and Hulk." The worker was explaining everything to Fury.Loki?What about Loki?

"Sir,they need me.Send me,I must help them,"-you looked at Fury.

He seemed full of confidence."No.You can go back to your other duties."

"What?But they need my help,I could help them." You frowned.You were a newbie here,that's why everyone tried to leave you out of these things.You were only practising to be ready,but never participated in the war.

"Agent (your/surname),you're free." He gave you a stern look.

I should be there. Where is Loki? I need to be sure he's alright.

"Why?!" You voice cracked,you could feel a desperation in your voice.

"You're not ready! Now,you're free to go." Fury said and walked past you.

You entered your house slamming the door hard.You couldn't believe that Loki was gone.Why didn't you tell me anything?! Liar! LIAR!

"Liar!" You found yourself shouting out loud.He was always very protective of you.You learnt some tricks from him.You could confess he's a good fighter,the way he used his knives.

You always tried to catch those knives with both hands but always got yourself injured.

"Y/n." You heard a whisper.You looked around,but there was no one.You thought that someone had broken into your house,but then you knew.

"Loki?" You asked in a broken voice,as if he was going to disappear.And then in a second you saw him in front of you,smiling,with wounds on his face.

"Oh..Loki,"-your eyes filled with tears and you reached out to hug him.But something was wrong.You couldn't feel his body.It was just air.

"Why can't I touch you?" You looked up at him."You're not dead.You're not." You choked,barely holding back your tears.

"Not in this lifetime,"-real Loki was standing behind you.You turned around and saw him smirking.That bitchy smirk.

You couldn't say a word when suddenly his mouth covered yours.His hand drifted to your hip and pulled you closer deepening the kiss.His lips felt so gentle,so warm,so-

Suddenly you pulled away from him and slapped him in the face."You left me! And almost got yourself killed!"

He didn't expect this reaction from you.But he felt guilty and you understood it by the way he looked at you.You breathed and your arms reached up and tangled around his neck pulling him down.You kissed him hungrily wanting more.

When you broke the kiss just to gather some oxygen you noticed his smirk.You smiled back,melting into his arms.

------

People I got my stooory baaackk!!I'm so happy right now I really thought it had gone forever.

There was a problem on wattpad itself and they fixed it.Hope that's not gonna happen again🤦🏽‍♀️ thanks for all your support.💚